Chapter 35: Happy planet

When Su Xiaoxi said this, he kept quietly observing Xiao Nan's expression.

I found that after he heard her, his eyes and the expression on his face changed slightly.

Although it returned to normal soon, she was sure that he was indeed a player who knew a lot of insider information!

At least, he is very sensitive to the word "programmer".

Su Xiaoxi quickly thought about it, but saw Xiao Nan stand up.

"Brother Xiaonan, do you want to leave if you don't eat?" She raised her small face and her clear eyes were full of questions.

Xiao Nan looked down at her, feeling quite uneasy.

It was her, who was so cute and sensible in front of him, and called "brother" so sweetly.

But it turned out that he was just a "stingy programmer".

Yes, he is stingy.

He was so stingy that he never gave any gifts to any player, except for her.

With this exception, he kept muttering that he was stingy.

Yes, she got the gold finger.

But he is not willing to negotiate a deal with her and compensate her for a better cheat?

But with her, she defines this as "debt collection."

Xiao Nan felt that he could not stay here any longer.

He was afraid that he would be dizzy, so he wrote a code directly and razed the hot pot restaurant with all the players in it to the ground!

Xiao Wan stared at Xiao Nan's back in a daze, and wondered: "What happened to Xiao Nan?"

Suddenly coming, then suddenly leaving, it looks like his style.

Su Xiaoxi was also looking at Xiao Nan's back.

From behind, you can see where he is holding his chest.

She shrugged, exclaiming the vermicelli on the chopsticks, and said helplessly: "Brother Xiaonan is like this. Maybe I think of something important or my heart is uncomfortable. He has a lot of secrets, let's not ask more."

Xiao Wan nodded and concentrated on eating hot pot, "Then let's eat more and don't waste it! It's a pity that he won't be able to enjoy this luxurious and rare hot pot!"

"It's okay, we'll call him next time." Su Xiaoxi smiled and blinked at Xiaowan, "Let him treat!"

Xiaowan shrugged and smiled, "You, you will bully people!"

"What's the matter with this, so many brothers, can't you call it for nothing, right?" Su Xiaoxicha was at ease and confident.

On the first day of making friends with green tea, Xiaowan learned--

If you move your lips and call out a few more elder brothers, you won't lose money.

...

After eating and drinking, Su Xiaoxi graciously bought the order and sent it directly back to the lounge.

Thinking that her golden finger was still being remembered by Number 9 about taking it back, she hurriedly asked a small listener, "If I hide in the lounge, can others find me?"

"He can knock on the door." Xiao Ting Yiwuyishi replied, "but he can't break in directly. The lounge can only be entered at the invitation of the owner. This is a basic courtesy."

That's great, I hope everyone in this game is polite, especially programmers.

Su Xiaoxi lay back on the bed with confidence, half-squinted, "Ting, imitate the grass in the night sky, I'm going to sleep."