promises {kevin durant}

for: @trvnity

-----------------------------------

"What do you want to do today" you asked your long time boyfriend Kevin Durant.

Yes THE Kevin Durant. You ask how an ordinary girl like me is with an unbelievable man like him. Truth is, I ask myself that question everyday and I still can't find out the answer.

"Well I was thinking about going to practice and hang with my boys" he answered.

"Oh okay" you said sadly as you asked your friend Sally to mind your two kids Kev Jr. and Gabby while you and Kevin had some alone time.

"Bye" he said and left. Wow that was rude.

You texted Sally

'It's okay Kevin had other plans 😊'

"KEV! GAB! YOU WANNA GO TO THE PARK" you shouted.

-

It was now 8 and Kevin said he would be home at 6.

You rang him plenty of times but each time it went to voicemail. The kids were downstairs playing on the wii.

You were getting furious at this stage 2 hours late and no response.

You heard the door open "Trin, I'm home"

"Where were you?" You questioned.
"I rang you 6 times and you never answered."

"Sorry I was with my boys" Kevin replied calmly.

"Your two hours late you got me worried sick"

"Geez calm down Trin, your not my mother" and with that you lost it.

You grabbed your kids and left the house and Kevin didn't even try to stop you.

"Mammy why isn't daddy coming" your 5 year old boy Kev asked.

"Because he has other plans"

You arrived at your mothers house. The children were asleep so you decided to leave them in the car. You knocked on your mothers door.

"Hell- Darling what's wrong" tears fell from your eyes. She pulled you into a hug. "Oh sweetheart come in, where are the kids?"

"They are in the car, they are sleeping" you whimpered.

"Sit down sweetheart tell me what happened" After telling your mother what happened she was surprised. Kevin was always so kind to you but this was unusual.

"Stay here tonight, you go upstairs take a bath relax and go to bed I'll take care of the kids" she said then kissed your forehead.

"Thanks mom" you said and went upstairs.

-

You looked at your phone only to see 15 calls and 31 texts from Kevin. You decided to ignore them. You looked at the time 1pm. Wow. I slept in. You put on your slippers and walked down stairs and there stood- well sat Kevin.

"What are you doing here!?" you exclaimed.

"Please calm down I came here to talk to you." He sighed he knew he messed up. "I'm sorry for the way I acted it's just difficult for me with the injury and seeing our team lose I can't help it. I put all my effort into this season and I hate to see it end this way."

"But it isn't mine or the children's fault that this is happening to you"

"I know, I know, it won't happen again, I promise please forgive me. I love you and the kids to much and if you leave me I don't what I would do with my life."

"You promise?" You held up your pinky finger.

"I promise" and wrapped his pinky finger around yours and laughed. "Gosh your such a child"

"I know" you smiled.

-------------------------------------

hope you liked it 😊 sorry for any mistakes. I may not be able to post tomorrow 👊👎
thank you 💞❤️