Chapter 36: behave in a spoiled manner

In the game panel, there are only two simple introductions.

But Su Xiaoxi always felt that there was an inexplicable danger between the lines.

She still stared at the two messages, before she had time to look at her information panel, she heard someone calling her behind her.

"2834? 2834? How's it going? Is your tow rope broken?... You kid, why do you keep calling you unresponsive?"

"Huh?" Su Xiaoxi reacted, as if he was calling her?

In fact, she seemed to have heard this voice since she was teleported into this copy, calling 28342834, but she never paid attention to it, let alone calling her.

After all, whose name would be 2834?

It turns out that she was hasty.

While dealing with the reply, she checked her information panel.

[As a native of the cute pet planet, your parents named you 2834. You are the only child in the family, so you are very much loved, even a little arrogant. At the age of eighteen, your biggest wish is to go to the Galactic Forest to capture a cute pet that belongs to you! However, the Galactic Forest is very dangerous. How can your parents who love you be willing to let you take risks? ! 】

"..." Su Xiaoxi repeatedly confirmed that his name was 2834.

Are you sure this is given by a pair of parents who love their daughter?

"2834, why don't you ignore your mother when talking to you? Your stinky temper is getting bigger and bigger." A whispering voice came from behind.

Su Xiaoxi's ears moved, and she looked back and saw a middle-aged woman with slightly pointed ears, wearing a long skirt that didn't know the material. This was probably her mother.

The language spoken here is not the language of the earth, but I don't know why, she seems to understand it by nature. Although "mother" speaks fast, she still hears clearly.

Fortunately, people here and human beings are roughly the same except for some details.

Su Xiaoxi patted her chest. If she became a monster, she would have to spend a lot of time to adjust her mentality.

"2834! Do you want to ignore me!" Mom seemed to have a temper, akimbo, her eyes widened.

Su Xiaoxi didn't dare to delay any more, and quickly put away the game panel, holding his mother's hand and smiling sweetly and obediently, "Mom, what are you talking about? How could I ignore you? It's just that I have a headache and feel a little uncomfortable. talent-"

"What? Why are you uncomfortable?" Mother immediately looked at her caringly, touched left, patted right, and muttered, "It shouldn't be, it's sturdy."

"I have a headache." Su Xiaoxi hung his head aggrievedly, put it on his mother's shoulder, and said coquettishly, "I need my mother to hold me for a while."

"You child." Mom reluctantly patted Su Xiaoxi on the back, unable to conceal her petting tone.

Since my daughter grew up, she has become more and more distant from her, and she has never been so coquettish.

Therefore, it is really delightful that the daughter can spoil her in her arms again.

Su Xiaoxi was lying on her mother's shoulder, blinking her long eyelashes, but her mood fell.

When she is alive, she likes being coquettish like this the most. As long as there is something she wants to buy or do, she will unconditionally agree to say a few words with her mother so softly.