Chapter 37: Value you

Su Xiaoxi carried his small bag and continued to stroll around the center of the town.

At the most prosperous shopping street, she finally found the players.

She counted, a total of six players, all men, stood in front of the shop selling wild survival equipment, and stood in a circle, and their faces were dignified and distressed. It seemed that they had encountered some problems.

Su Xiaoxi was hesitant to walk over, admitting that he was a player.

The young man facing her suddenly pointed at her and said loudly, "A player is coming!"

The rest of the players also looked over.

"..." Su Xiaoxi has tried his best to dress and look like an aboriginal, and she doesn't know how this young man recognized it just now.

She had to resign and walk over.

The young man directly said the answer, "My golden finger can see through the player's wealth, she is a rich woman!"

This golden finger is really diverse.

Su Xiaoxi muttered silently, walked over, and smiled pretentiously, "Hello everyone, I didn't expect everyone to come so early?"

"Stop talking nonsense!" Hu, the tallest figure in the circle, said with a straight face, "Give me as many cute pet coins as you have!"

Su Xiaoxi:?

She originally planned to speak well, but when this person came up with this tone, it seemed that she was already united?

When she was yelled at by this person, her eyes were red.

Some were aggrieved, and a little afraid to shrink back.

There are also those who pity and cherish jade in the circle.

He was a middle-aged fat man with his belly straight. He patted his belly and said leisurely: "Xiao Ba, why are you so anxious? Look, it scares the little girl."

Another middle-aged man in the commoner who looked at Su Xiaoxi squintingly while wearing glasses also echoed: "That's right, such a pretty little girl, don't bully her. Say it well, I believe she will do the best The right choice."

There were a few players who didn't want to talk, but seeing Su Xiaoxi's red eyes and pitiful face, they couldn't help but echo a few words.

Everyone has compassion.

Eight-character Hu's face was even more ugly, but his tone eased down, pointing to the shop behind him and said: "Look for yourself, how expensive the contents are."

Su Xiaoxi was confused and looked curiously.

Good guy, a tent for survival in the wild costs 300 pet coins.

Co-author, she, the rich woman in everyone's mouth, can only afford a tent?

Seeing Su Xiaoxi's expression, everyone could see that she was suppressed.

The eight-character smiled and explained: "This should be one of the difficulties that the game deliberately set. The price is high, but we have very few cute pet coins, so that we can't enter the Galactic Forest with sufficient supplies."

"Yes. I heard that capturing cute pets is very difficult. Sometimes you can't see a cute pet's shadow for three or five days after going in, let alone capture. A conservative estimate is that we will have to stay in the Galactic Forest for at least half a month. "

"In the past two weeks, backpacks, tents, fire tools, food, medicine, fresh water...Why don't you need to buy them in advance?"

"But we don't have enough money at all."