Yoongi ending

Yoongi's P. O. V.

I still remember the way Aera looked at me after Dong Wook-ah's message. She was happy. 

As if she was praying for this miracle to happen. 

She was crying as she ran to me and hugged me. Her body was shivering as I wrapped my hands around her. 

"Yoongi... I- "

"Shh. It's all okay now. " 

So this is what your heart wanted all along. 

Your heart wanted me.

"Yoongi! " I snapped out of my thoughts as Jae called me.

I stood up from my table where pages and raps were gathered and went to her.

"What is it? " I said as she huffed.

"Yoonie is crying, change her diapers will ya? " She asked as she was cooking.

"Damn ask Dongmin to change it. " I shrugged.

"He's only 14. " 

"Only 14? He's grown enough to change her diapers- " 

"What did you say? " She asked as she came in front of me and also brought a grey spatula.

"What is that spatula for? " I frowned.

"To spank you of course. " She replied.

"Oh it doesn't work that way and you know that too. Spanking is my job after all. " I grinned but stopped when she started to approach me.

"Oh girl, calm down. " I said trying to reach for the spatula. 

"Nope, Mr. you're not taking this. Change it or you're doomed. " She threatened.

"Damn, Aera. Don't take your anger out on me unless we're both naked. " I winked as she looked at me in disbelief.

"Aish. " We both heard Dongmin groan from the next room.

"What's wrong with him? " Aera asked. 

"I don't know. " 

"Do whatever you want, just don't fuck with my ears again. I have a music project to complete. " He said from the other room as Aera looked at me with wide eyes and I just shrugged. 

"And don't even think about telling me that those moans are the music. " Dongmin shouted again.

"Oh no. Dongmin, you're being just like Yoongi! " Aera said as she was about to approach him but I grabbed her hand as I back hugged her.

"Of course, he'll be like me. See? He's so cool. I'm proud of him. And I don't think he'll have any problem as long as he listens to music. " I said as she glared at me.

"No way- "

"Oh, you're getting angry again. Should I rip my clothes off now? It's only 1 pm in the noon- "

"MIN YOONGI! "

"That's right, baby. Scream like that when I'm inside of you. "