Target: Blood King 10

Training ground     

Yue Chu, who was left behind, officially entered the circle of young nobles in Wangcheng and received all the courses and training with them.

Rafa's announcement caused the atmosphere of the entire Wangcheng to change, and the nobles once again set their sights on Yue Chu, evaluating the value of this pure blood.     

On this day, almost as soon as it was announced that the training was over, Hino turned his head and left.   

 Rafa's jaw tightened, and he stopped him in a deep voice: "Come back! ”     

Chino stopped, but did not look back, his fists clenched on his legs, his eyes filled with rebellion.

From the moment he knew that Yue Chu would continue to stay, his dissatisfaction with his father reached its peak.

The father would not fail to understand the meaning of this move, but still let Yue Chu stay.    

He sneered in his heart. Sure enough, in his father's heart, he was just a tool. When he needed it, he tried his best to trap him, and when he didn't need it, he didn't hesitate to find someone else to replace him.     

Chino raised his chin stubbornly, and a cold color flashed in his eyes. But he didn't care at all, any blood clan or prince would go to hell, as long as he could be with Anna, he couldn't do anything else.     

Philine and Dila were almost in a hurry, and kept giving Chino a look, motioning him not to be so hard on his Majesty.    

But when Chino didn't see it, he straightened his back and stood there proudly and unyielding, without the slightest respect, and turned his back to Rafa and said, "I wonder what else my father has to do?" ”     

The anger in Rafa's eyes was almost gushing out, and Xino dared to speak out in front of him like this, but anyone who changed his mind was already bloody at this time.

He was born in nothingness and created a blood clan. He was born with great strength and great honor.

Except for such patience and love for Xino, he has no tenderness. But now, his heart was torn to pieces by his own child.     

Rafa said in a deep voice: “As soon as the course is over during this period of time, you will not be seen.

What are you doing hiding in the room every day? Everyone else is making progress, only you are stagnant.

I have always warned you that as a prince of the blood clan, you can only lead the blood clan forward by being stronger and better than others.

But look at what you look like now, no one would be willing to surrender to you like this! ”     

Rafa felt that Chino was really getting more and more outrageous. Not only did he not reflect on it seriously after making a mistake last time, but he became more and more slack.

If he hadn't sent two blood shadows to look at him, I'm afraid he wouldn't know where he went.

Roots has repeatedly expressed dissatisfaction with Hino's attitude of wandering around the world in class, and several other elders have also expressed their dissatisfaction.