Chapter 88

... hi~

It's been a while huh. Hope y'all are doing well. 

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

At the Musashi Shrine the rest of the Tokyo Manji Gang gathered with their gang uniforms on and motorcycles everywhere.

"hey it's getting late isn't it?"

"what's going on"

"did Tenjiku mess up again?"

"what are they up to now?" The members of toman murmured to each other as they await for their president and captains to show up.

"Chifuyu! Have you tried contacting Mikey-kun" Atsushi ask while holding his cellphone.

"No use, he wont answer my call." Chifuyu replied after his failed attempt.

"Takemichi too... Wonder if something happened." Atsushi worriedly said.

Just then a motorcycle stop near them and they called out, "Inui-kun!" Chifuyu took a few step forward and ask, "Where's Takemichi? Why isn't he with you?"

"Something bad happened..." Inui stated in a serious tone as he continued to tell them about the bad news.

Back to Mikey and the others~

Mikey sat in the waiting area inside the hospital with his gaze downcast and a face full of bruises. Before him stood Takemichi looking at him with worry, "...Mikey-kun..." Takemichi called out breaking the deafening silence surrounding them. "This might be not the right time to talk about this, but today is our final battle with tenjiku..." He pause before continuing, "The whole gang can't move without your command."

"..." Mikey did not answer nor did he acknowledge the other's presence before him. He was still unable to recover from his grief at his sister's death.

"...Mikey-kun." Hearing no response or movement from Mikey, Takemichi's shoulders shook. His head bent down as he stare at the ground with his tears clouding his sight and he said, "The one... who took Y/N-san and killed Emma... was Kisaki!" A tear fall to the ground as he continued with regret in his voice, "You know him, he was devious as ever... I could not catch him."

"Mikey-kun... I'll settle things with Tenjiku alone." Takemichi said. He waited for any response but Mikey did not answer.

Stepping out the hospital Takemichi saw Chifuyu waiting for him in his motorcycle. "Get on, the whole gang is waiting." Chifuyu stated before driving towards their gathering.

The two stood a top the stairs as Chifuyu called everyone's attention. "Listen up, everyone!!"

"Just recently, the president's sister... has passed away." Chifuyu announced causing a ripple of shock and disbelief in toman. "Our president for sure can't join today's war with Tenjiku. Our vice president too." Chifuyu stated while looking at everyone.

"An army without its king is just a disorderly crowd. It'll be 100% defeated." Inui stated. "It's not just abobut this fight." He added.

"...He's got a point."

"Aren't we fighting for him in the first place?"

"Should we retreat?" Are the discussions among the crowd.

"Surely if retreat for today, we can prepare ourselves and get better chance to win... but today, Toman will attack Tenjiku." Takemichi said with a determined look in his face earning a series of "Huh?" from everyone.