Target: Blood King 11

Yue Chu stood outside Rafa's bedroom, holding a bunch of newly picked moonlight flowers in her hand, her soft silver petals stretched out beautifully, and it was still stained with a little crystal clear dew.     

The palace where Rafa lives is in the center of Wangcheng.

However, as the throne of the king of Blood, it is not as heavily guarded as imagined, and it can even be said that there is no figure.

It is not surprising that Yue Chu was able to get in easily for the first time. Get in.     

The black gate is heavy and sturdy, with patterns of snakes and roses carved on it.

The gloomy snake poked its head from among the rose bushes, as if it would open its fangs and bite its throat the next moment, but the tail of the snake was entangled by the flower neck with spikes.

Entangled, these complex curves intertwine to outline the ancient mystery.

There was not even a light at the door. If it weren't for the good eyesight of the blood clan, Yue Chu might not even be able to figure out the way.     

He lingered outside for a while, but still settled his mind, walked forward and knocked on the door softly: "Your Majesty, can I come in? ”     

There was silence inside, and there was no response. Just as Yue Chu was about to put down the flower in her hand and turned to leave, the door slowly opened.     

Yue Chu smiled softly, lifted the hem of her robe, and walked in over the high threshold.

The ground is smooth black stones, and the crisp sound of footsteps is particularly loud in the silence.

The hem of the half-mopped robe slides across the ground, and the keen hearing of the blood clan can capture the subtle rustling sound.     

The hall was very empty, but it was so dark that no fingers could be seen.

Only where Yue Chu walked would the bright lights slowly light up, illuminating the road under his feet with a faint light.

It is not like a comfortable room, but like a tomb, where the king of blood is buried.     

Rafa sat high on the throne, quietly looking at the child walking towards him. The faint silver light of the moonlight flower illuminates Yue Chu's delicate little face, and that smile is like a shining fire in the dark, bringing a touch of warmth to the boundless night.    

Yue Chu saluted, and walked step by step along the steps to Rafa without answering.

He raised the flowers in his hand and said, “Your Majesty, I think this moonlight flower blooms very beautifully tonight, so I want to pick a bunch and give it to Your Majesty. Would Your Majesty like it? ”     

His eyes were like Chengyue, full of expectation. Separated from the restraint of the day, the night seemed to relax his vigilance, and there was an undisguised closeness in his words.     

Rafa has never been so close to anyone. Even when Hino was young, he would not speak to him in a coquettish tone.

Even if the two were the closest father and son, Hino was still afraid of him. That was the fear precipitated in his blood.     

Rafa looked away and nodded imperceptibly, obviously a little difficult to parry.     

Yue Chu smiled immediately, turned and walked down the steps, picked up the crystal glass bottle on the table, put the moonlight bouquet in it, and gently gathered the flowers together, posing in the most beautiful posture.