Target: Blood King 12

“Feilin, are we really going to do this? ”     

Dila followed Filin with a headache, carefully following Xino. He was bitter in his heart, but he couldn't stop Feilin.

It's just that if His Royal Highness finds out, they will be done.    

 Feilin nodded firmly. She must know what her Royal Highness is hiding from them, otherwise there will be a big problem one day if this continues. And perhaps it was out of a woman's intuition, as time passed, her bad premonition became stronger and stronger.     

Three dark shadows quickly passed through the woods and countryside, and suddenly stopped on a not-too-high hill, Hino, and looked around vigilantly.

Filin and Dila immediately held their breath and carefully hid in the corner to avoid Xino's exploration.     

It wasn't until he confirmed that there was no problem that Hino moved again and went straight to the village at the foot of the mountain.     

It is a very beautiful and quiet village with flat roads and flowers and plants on both sides.

It was already autumn at this time, and the golden osmanthus bloomed leisurely, and the refreshing fragrance floated away.

People couldn't help but take a deep breath, which filled their hearts with fragrance. The small houses made of wood are exquisite and clean.

The humans passing by are dressed neatly and simply, and everyone's face is filled with simple smiles.     

People saw that Hino seemed to be very familiar with him and greeted him enthusiastically.

Hino's reaction was very cold, he just nodded slightly, but this response has proved that he is no stranger to these people.    

 It wasn't until a young girl rushed towards him like a little bird with white feathers that a rare smile appeared on Hino's cold and arrogant face.

When he was in Wangcheng, he almost never smiled, but compared with his smile at this time, even the dazzling sunlight seemed much dimmer.

He opened his arms, hugged the girl, and the two walked into a hut arm in arm affectionately.     

Feilin watched this scene in a daze, and couldn't believe her eyes. Her scarlet and flirtatious eyes seemed to have lost their color, staring weakly at His Highness Hino's distant back in her paleness.     

How is this possible? A humble and weak human being!     

Dila grasped her slender shoulders tightly and whispered, "Feilin, don't be impulsive. It may be a misunderstanding. Let's take a closer look. ”     

Feilin clenched her lower lip, until her sharp teeth pierced her delicate lips and shed a little blood, she shook off his hand and turned into a dark shadow to keep up.   

 The girl, Anna, didn't seem to be in very good health. In this season when the chill first came, she coughed twice from time to time, like a fallen leaf in the wind with distressing weakness.

Compared with normal people, her complexion is a bit paler, and the color of her lips is also very light.

Her thin face makes her eyes bigger and bigger, and her black and white eyes seem to be able to speak.