*+:。.。Chapter 14。.。:+*

A/N: HEYYYY IM CURRENTLY IN AN ENGLISH LESSON WHILE WRITING THIS SO GOODLUCK TO ME HOPEFULLY THEY DONT CAPTURE MY PHONE</3

credits to @NaCl5844277 on twitter<3

Y/N'S P.O.V.:

'Will you be mine?' His words repeated on my head over and over as my face turned red. I just realised what he said.. HE'S ASKING ME OUT! 'Yes I will' I blurted out as his face lit up. 'Really??' I made eye contact with him as I nodded rapidly. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up. I giggled as he spin me around. He gently placed me down as i made deep eye contact with him. 'May I kiss you?' He politely asked as I gave him an eyeroll. 'You kissed me multiple times why bother asking?' I blurted out as he chuckled. Our faces centimetres apart, his hands on my face caressing them gently, as my hands were on his waist. 'ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER??? HOLY SHIT ASHES LOOK AT THIS' Just as we were about to have our moment, an annoying familiar voice echoed as all people's attention were on him. 'You dumbass dont call me that and you ruined the fucking plan because of your ginger ass brain' Another familiar voice was heard as me and Scaramouche noticed. 'Signora and Ginger ass?' Scaramouche said as Childe waved over with a cheerful smile plastered on his face. 'Now now ashes, wheres my £20?' Childe plastered a smirk on his face. 'STOP CALLING ME ASHES FOR FUCKS SAKE' Signora scolded Childe. We stood there, watching the chaos evolve more and more as Scaramouche got tired of their blabbering. 'WILL THE TWO OF YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?!' Scaramouche cried out loud causing the two to stop. 'We're sorry LoRd Scaramouche and PriNcEsS Y/n' Childe dramatically bowed causing me to let out a small giggle. 'You sound so cringe please shut the fuck up' Signora slapped Childe's head as he let out a yelp. 'ANYWHO.... You guys are finally together, congrats' Signora congratulated us but Childe randomly started to interrupt. 'AHEM, ASHES, my £20?' Signora eye rolled as she reached through her back pocket grabbing her wallet as she pulled out a paper bill and slapped it on Childe's face. 'Here now will you shut up????' Signora sighed as Childe's face lit up with joy as the £20 is in his palms. 'Aren't you rich or something??' I asked as he stared at me with a blank expression. 'What if I'm rich?' He snarled as I rolled my eyes. 'Anyways I got to take Y/n somewhere now off you stalkers' Scaramouche shoved them off the beach as they peacefully walked away. 'Those hard-headed fools.. Sorry if they ruined it I didn't really in-' I stopped him by my lips connecting to his.

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:
I was interrupted with her lips connecting to mine. The whole world stopped as soon as we kissed. Her warmth surrounding me, and my warmth surrounding her. I wrapped my arms around her fragile waist, as I felt her hands go up behind my back. She broke the kiss as we made deep eye contact.

'I love you Scara..'

Her voice seems so sincere, I couldn't help but smile and chuckle at her. 'I love you too idiot' I gave her a hug and a head pat as we headed for my car. 'Where are we going next?' She questioned, placing her seat belt on. 'The amusement park, I couldn't really think about any more places to go so how about the amusement park?' I glanced over to her to see her eyes shine bright when she hear the word amusement park. 'I would love to go to the amusement park!! I haven't been in one since i was young, the last time I went was in year 4' she played with her fingers as I chuckled. 'You're going to have the best day of your life' I started the car as we started to drive to the amusement park. We eventually arrived there, seeing the streetlights lit up bright, and the atmosphere feeling joyful. Children's giggles and footsteps echoing throughout the place, couples sharing cotton candy with each other, teenagers blabbering and having a laugh. I glanced over to Y/n, seeing her eyes fill with amusement. 'Look! A roller coaster!! Can we go on it please~?' She begged as I gave up and nodded. I quickly payed 2 tickets as she jumped in. I followed her as she signaled me to sit next to her in the ride. 'Come on it's about to start!' I chuckled at her excitement as I got there and sat beside her. 'Please wear your seat belts before we take off' The speaker announced out to notify the people on the ride. The ride started to move as I felt a bit anxious, yet excited. I glanced over to Y/n, seeing her eyes glimmer against the moonlight, and her bright smile affecting me. I got distracted as the drop happened. People scream and giggle as I cry for mercy clinging onto Y/n's arms. The ride finally finishes as I got off, feeling dizzy as my vision got blurry. 'Y/n... I think.. thats enough roller coasters-' She giggled as she placed me down on a bench and grabbed a bottle of water and gave it to me. 'Drink up, it will help you into not vomiting in here' She gently pat my back as I gulped down the water she gave me.

Time passes by as rides started to close. Our last stop was the ferris wheel. 'Look! The ferris wheel is still open' I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the entry as I quickly pulled out my wallet to pay the worker. 'Here you go sir' The worker opened the gate for us as the ferris wheel seats stopped by. We quickly got on and placed our seatbelts. The ride started to move slowly, but the awkward atmosphere started to develop. 'So.. How was the first date?' I asked in a very awkward tone as she glancee over and gave out a smile. 'I'd never thought a guy like you could be cranky and romantic at the same time' She said as I playfully nudged her shoulder. 'I'm not cranky what are you on?!?' I said as she let our a huge chuckle. 'I mean at least what I'm saying is true right?' She glanced over but all I can do is gave out a chuckle. 'Okay I guess I can be cranky' The conversation started to drift apart as it went back from being silent and awkward. Half way through the ride, Y/n randomly tugged on my shirt and..

kissed my cheek?!

I glanced over to her with a small grin. 'Thank you for this wonderful date Scara, I'll never forget this' My cheeks went completely red as the ride stopped. We both got out as I walked her through the car.

Y/N'S P.O.V.:
I kissed his cheek!! The ride stopped as he helped me got down from the seat. I noticed his cheeks were full on red and he didn't give even one glance on me. He accompanied me to his car as I got on the passenger's seat and he got on the driver's seat. The drive was just silent, except the music from the radio keeping us company. Romantic music plays out loud as more and more songs come on.

We eventually got to my place. I took off my seatbelt and got out off the car. 'I think I weirded him out on the ferris wheel ride.. I never should've kissed him, now it's so awkward and quiet...' I thought to myself and walking to the house front door. I heard footsteps following behind me, but just as soon as I look behind me, I felt my wrist being held and pulled closer, as a pair of lips connect to mine. Familiar lips meeting each other once again. The bird's tune keeping us company. The moonlight shining a spotlight just for me and him. The kiss soon broke as I see a very red Scaramouche infront of me. I let out a small giggle as he awkwardly flashed me a smile. 'I'm sorry it was so awkward the whole way back.. I was finding the right moment on when to thank you and.. yea' He rubbed his neck from embarassment as I chuckled. 'You don't have to be sorry, I actually loved the little date you planned for me!' His eyes lit up and hugged me. 'I'm so happy I have met you in my life Y/n..'

'I'll never hurt you..'

We soon broke the hug as I headed to the door. I quickly turned on the living room light to see Beidou on the couch with a mischievous grin on jer face. 'So.. How was the date?' She plastered a smirk on her face as I smiled. 'It went out pretty good!' I sat next to her and talked about what happened on the date as she listened carefully.

A/N: HEY GUYS I FINALLY POSTED ANOTHER CHAPTER!! WOO AND IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A NEW STORY I WOULD BE GLAD TO DO SOME OF YOUR REQUESTS<3 STAY SAFE AND HAPPY READIING YOU GUYS!!<3