14 | double (and half) date (and Jimin's first Otome game!)

R E A D E R

R E A D E R

"I won't go." Jieun stated as harshly as possible to make sure Miria wouldn't insist any longer. "If you can't even meet the guy alone, there's no point in dating him."

As expected, Miria took it badly. I, on the other hand, remained silent. To be honest, I wasn't fully paying attention. Unfortunately, Jieun didn't care and decided to throw me under the bus.

"Why don't you ask Y/n?"

The two girls instantly looked at me. I refrained from rolling my eyes.

"I thought she wouldn't say yes!"

"So, you thought I was the most likely to accept? You're one hell of an idiot" Jieun snickered, much to my amusement

However, Miria ignored her now that she was focusing on poor old me. "Would you do it? Pretty please?"

This time, I actually allowed my eyes to roll as much as they needed to. "I don't really mind, but let's be honest now; his friend might be disappointed."

"What are you saying?"

Even Jieun glared at me. "You're beautiful." she said

I smiled. "I wouldn't call myself ugly; but most of the boys have an issue with my size."

Miria shook her head from left to right, hands on her hips like my mother would whenever she'd scold me. "You know boys are stupid!"

"I do, but it doesn't change anything. I don't want to ruin your date."

"Nonsense! I've met the boy and he's really kind. I'm sure he won't even bother, he seems mature."

"I'll go if Y/n goes."

Miria gasped.

"Wow." I rolled my eyes "You're willing to see me embarrass myself and it shows."

"No! That's actually a great idea." our friend beamed as if she had THE idea "Both of you can keep Dog's friend busy while I-"

Before she could explain herself, Jieun interrupted her. "Dog?"

"It's just a nickname! His real name is Dongu, but he hates it."

"Lame." I cringed

Jieun sneered. "I won't call him Dog."

Poor Miria was growing upset as Jieun and I kept laughing, amused by her date's nickname. Thanks to that, we agreed to go with her. She was over the moon, so nothing else mattered to me. As long as she was happy, I saw no harm in joining the date.