003.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐃 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀

_______________________________________

"Pack yo shit."

I thought back to what Rio said to me.

"Tonight at 11:30 I'a be here to come get you. Have all of it packed cause you ain't coming back. If I come here and yo shit not packed throwing tomatoes. I'a throw 3 pebbles at yo windows so you know it's me. You jump from the window and I'a catch you. Wear all black, and a black hat."

I had packed all the things I needed, he was outside my window talking bout some damn jump.. I'll kick my ass if I jumped what the fuck.

"First off.. from my 2 story window? Why when it's a fire escape.. just so I can use cause acrobatics I was never in." I rose my eyebrows cause I don't know who he THOUGHT he knew but this ain't that.

"Girl, I said I'ma catch you." He said like that was gon change the fact that I was not gon jump.

________________________________

𝐑𝐢𝐨 𝐀. 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋

"Come on Samaria." I whispered screaming from the ground looking up at her.

"Shiiiiiiiiid." She dragged out.

"Girl get yo fucking ass down here." I gave attitude.

"And risk my life for some shit? I'm not scared just why I gotta jump when I can run out the door you tryna be kim possible, and act like you was in the circus when I don't even know how I'm supposed to jump. Im finna get all my bags be in the car have the doors unlocked. Thank youuu." She gave me the same attitude back.

"Girl-- I almost told you some, hurry and bring yo ass." I rolled my eyes walking to the car lighting my pre-rolled blunt while rolling my other one.

I seen her ass flying to the car. Hopping in I almost dropped my blunt and started driving like I was Dom from F&F down to my crib. I took a glance at Sam.. Her face was-- very nonchalant but I knew she was nervous.

I pulled into an empty parking lot turning on Summer Walker Stretch You Out.

"Come on shawty talk ta me." I finished rolling the blunt and she looked at me. I chuckled.

"Wish it was you?" I mumbled but she heard me. She turned her face around saying no but girllllllll.

"But no forreal wassup wit you?" I lit the shit. She started talking I grabbed her by her chin turning her face around.

"Who you talking to?" I asked her lighting and taking a pull from the blunt.

"You, Rio." She still ain't turn her head, I blew the smoke out and took a breath cause this mf blunt almost hit me back.

"So look at me, fuck you talking to a window fa." I took another pull out the blunt.

"Boy, anyways like I was saying. I'm used to doing this shit on my own, I was good, been good, is good--" I cut her off.