Mocktials and Massages

Ross' POV

I lay down on my back and Amy was lying on her stomach next to me.

"Okay, so we can't make out in public." I said to her. I heard Amy sigh.

"How are Rocky and Alexa so good at keeping secrets?" Amy said looking at me. Her hair was all in her face.

"Well." I said and pushed Amy's hair out of her eyes. "Rydel and Ellington did as well, but they ended up coming clean." I told her and she nodded. We had both been lying in bed all day. "I'm going to take a shower." I told her kissing her head and getting up from my spot and walking into the bathroom. The cold water from the shower feels so good against your skin when it is like, 108 degrees on this boat. I love the warm weather. I used Amy's strawberry and vanilla body wash she brought. It makes me smell so good. I had to bring my own shampoo because when I use different types of shampoo, my hair goes all fluffy. I dried my hair and wrapped a towel around my waist. I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I said.

"It's me you idiot. I want to introduce you to some one." Amy said and I opened the door.

"But I'm naked." I told her.

"Oh who cares." Amy said and pulled me out of the room.

"Ross, this is Hope. Hope, this is my friend Ross." Amy said intorducing us. "Hope orginally thought you were my brother, but I made it very clear to her that we are just friends." Amy said looking at me with a stern facial expression. I understood where she was going with this.

"That's us, just friends." I smiled and gave Amy a friendly punch in the arm. I heard Amy groaned ands she rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, Hope was wondering if you'd want to be her date for the party the captain is throwing." Amy said to me.

"It has a theme. It's Caribbean night. You can dress up in anything you want." Hope said. "Although, I'm sure you can wear what you're wearing now." Hope said winking. I looked down at my towel.

"Uhm, I'm going to get changed." I said closing the door on Hope.

"Are you out of your mind?" I exclaimed to Amy. I was a little frustated. "I know, what you're trying to do. You want me to go to the dance with her, so then, people will forget about the photos from yesterday." I told her.

"Ross. Please, just go to the party with her. It's not a big deal. Just one dance, and then she'll leave you alone. I promise." Amy said passing me some clothes to wear. A pair of jeans, and one of Riker's floral printed tops. I couldn't be bothered buttoning up all the buttons. I wasn't going to agrue with Amy. She was right. Women are always right. "Good luck." Amy said waving good bye as I left the cabin.

"Hey Hope." I said as I found her by the head of teh hallway.

"Hey sexy." She said and hugged me. Whoa, not so fast.

"So..." I trailed off.

"Tonight is going to be so much fun. They are giving away one free drink to everyone and then just a bunch of dancing and eating." Hope smiled hugging my arm.

"Okay." I squeked uneasily.

Amy's POV

I sighed. Now I'm stuck here alone. I lay down and saw the Romeo was still asleep. Maybe if I find him a baby sitter or something. Why am I stressing out about yesterday. It was only one photo. It can't be that bad. I just have to hang around the right people. I opened up my suitcase and found the perfect outfit. I found my floral printed shorts and my white long sleeve crop top. I added a gold bracelet and my gold heels. (A/N This outfit is like the one Becky G wore for her Can't Stop Dancing video clip). I left my hair it the natural beachy waves I already have. I dialed the childcare to see if they were open. Thankfully they are.