Chapter 19: My Solace

**********

Happy 73 Republic Day.. Jai Hind..

Not proof read.. Ignore the mistakes..

Thanks for supporting this story...

*************

Chapter 19 : My Solace

3 Years Later...

Delhi...

Roychowdhury Mansion...

Arnav's Room..

" I missed you.."

Both Arnav and Khushi spoke in unison..

" I missed you more.."

Once again their joint voice echoed and then laughed, heartily..

They remain caged in each other arms for few moment, without any words, just cherishing the feelings of completeness, that both of them feeling at present.. Other things can wait, but at that moment the two childhood friends, just seeks solace in each other arms..

Finally which feels hours, Arnav and Khushi broke the hug and looked at each other.. Khushi frown immediately and asked concerned," Arnav, you became so thin.. Don't they gives you food there?"

Arnav did not answer instead just smile..

" Why are you not answering? Why are you smiling? Am I looking like a clown? Joking around?" Khushi huffed looking at Arnav's wide grin.. She is so concern about his health and he is showing his teeth.

" You are my personal clown .." Arnav said grinning making Khushi red..

" Allav..You are too much.." Khushi said while showing her fake anger.

" That was it.. I was waiting to hear that, my name from your mouth.." Arnav said making Khushi confused.

" What name? as if your name from my mouth will sound different.." Khushi murmured annoyed..

" Yes, for my other friends I am Arnav... and For you I am your "allav".. Don't even try to change that.." Arnav said while pinching Khushi's cheek.

" what? You used to get irritated by that, remember? And now you are telling me to call you as " Allav"? " Khushi asked really surprise..

Arnav hold her hands gently and peck on her forehead, " I was stupid then.. I did not realize.. But now I know, how specially it is.. Understood?"

Khushi felt her heart burst with joy.. An emotion so unknown overpowered her.. she felt her insecurity slowly evaporating. It's been 3 years, Arnav is staying in Abroad now, but still Khushi felt that the person standing in front of her is not THE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, but her Allav..

Arnav slowly shook her, "day dreaming again? Let's go downstairs.. I have to meet everyone.."

" They don't know that you are here?" Khushi asked surprised.

" No.. only Avandi and Shyamal jiju knew.. They tricked you and send you here the moment I reached.. I entered here from the backdoor, changed and messaged Di.. then you entered .." Arnav smiled looking at Khushi's still shocked face and continue, " even mom and dad also not aware about my arrival.."

" You..." Khushi felt like crying.. NO, It's not because of any hurt, but her Allav's actions touching her heart and soul deeply.. She is falling for him more..

" I came here to surprise you, actually.. I was missing you Khush.. I had to come.." Arnav said smiling..

" Then stay for few more days, Allav.." Khushi said side hugging him..