Target: Blood King 16

"Come to me. "

As soon as the training was over, Yue Chu was called over by Rafa.

Rafa sat high on the throne, staring deeply at his child, only to feel that he didn't see enough.

Whether it was the seriousness of the face when listening to the class seriously, or the soft smile when he relaxed, he was fascinated by every inch, and he couldn't wait to be imprisoned by his side, and he was the only one who could appreciate it carefully.

Obviously, Yue Chu should be given more time to contact and communicate, but these laws of diligence have become irrelevant to Yue Chu.

Rafa even confidently felt that no one in the world was stronger than him, and Yue Chu would naturally learn more by being with him.

And they are father and son, closer than anyone else.

He hadn't talked intimately with Yue Chu for seven hours now, and of course he wanted to see him as soon as possible.

Rafa felt that he was actually very "restrained", at least at this time he just wanted Yue Chu to sit at his feet and listen to him use his moving voice to tell him today's trivial matters.

Yue Chu half knelt at Rafa's feet, but did not keep her distance calmly, but directly put her face on Rafa's thigh, turned her head slightly, her long eyelashes curled up, revealing clear and charming eyes, looking up at Rafa from the bottom up.

His voice was very clear, like the murmur of water in the forest, calling Rafa lightly: "Father..."

Rafa was petrified almost instantly. Through the thin robe, he felt the cold temperature and soft skin on Yue Chu's face.

He only felt that his whole body was as if he had been drugged, and it was crisp and numb as if he had been bitten by an ant.

Before he could react, his fingers had already touched Yue Chu's eyes, and the long, thick eyelashes brushed his fingertips, causing a tingling itch.

Really want to......

"Father? "

Yue Chu's puzzled voice regained Rafa's sanity, only then did he realize that he was rubbing the soft corners of his eyes unconsciously.

Yue Chu blinked uncomfortably, the corners of her eyes flushed slightly, like a slight drunkenness after being drunk, bringing rose-colored beauty.
As if being scalded, Rafa quickly retracted the back of his hand to his back, and straightened his lower back stiffly, concealing his gaffe.

Yue Chu didn't notice something wrong with Rafa, and consciously classified it as the intimacy between father and son, and took the initiative to take Rafa's hand and put it on his face.

Yue Chu: "Father, Elder Roots has arranged a time and place for us for this trial, but I have already made a plan and don't want to follow his request. "

Salou intercepted the news released by Anna, and it really was the counterattack time and place set by the blood clan.

According to Salu, this is a means of communication with the Holy See.

The small flying insects are specially fed and trained, called green-eyed dragonflies. There are sacs in the abdomen, which can be placed with jade beads the size of fingernails to deliver messages.