Extra #5

Alright, here is another video for you guys!! This one is probably one of my favorites! I hope everyone is having a good week so far. (especially since it was Harry's birthday AND Louis first day of tour yesterday)

Also, this week instead of doing a song suggestion I am going to show you guys something that makes my Larry heart beat. 

Keep in mind... if you are an Anti than this is the part where you leave 👉🚪

Okay, so as we all know Louis's first concert was yesterday. Well while I was watching a video of the full show  (here is the video I watched)

I saw something. During exactly 40:02 the light quickly flashed blue and green. This was during the song "Defenseless" right as he was saying  "got so much to lose."  Here is a screenshot that I took exactly then the lights flashed.

"  Here is a screenshot that I took exactly then the lights flashed

Coincidence? I think not!

If this doesn't scream Larry I don't know what does! And just the fact that it all takes place in less than two seconds makes me think, even more, that this was something that Louis wanted to add in that wasn't to obvious.

I swear my heart is literally pumping blue and green blood right now!!!  

(edit: just realized that the lights go blue and green again in "defenseless" at 41:58 when he sings, "just want to be loved by you." I am screaming 🤯)

That is all for today! see you Friday and have a good day 😘

P.S.

Larry

Larry is

Larry is real 💙💚

Larry is

Larry