Chapter 3

I watched as Honey and Mori talked to a bunch it girls they called 'customers'. I still hadn't understood why they did this. What was the point? To satisfy ladies for fun? That sounded nothing like Mori and Honey.

The air in the room smelled it coffee and sweets. Perfume the girls had drowned themselves in before they came to the room.

Mori looked over at me and smiled. He looked... Happy. He looked as if he was having a good time. That's all I ever wished of him. I wished for him to be happy.

I walked over to the boy called Kyoya and sat down next to him. He glanced up from typing on his computer, pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, then continued typing. I noticed this motion and sighed. I don't think he likes me too much. I thought.

"What are you doing sitting here?" He asks, suddenly. I jumped a little in my seat. I wasn't expecting him to speak to me so suddenly. "You looked alone... So I came over here to sit." I say, sweetly. He stopped typing and looked at me. "You do know that sitting here makes you a customer right?" He asks. I think he had expected me to get up and leave at that point. But all I did was sit and smile at him. "Well then I guess I'm a customer then, Mister Kyoya." I grinned.

His eyes widened and his cheeks got red. "Nobody has ever requested me before." He says. I smiled and winked at him. "Looks like you finally got somebody." I say.

He put his laptop away and we sat at the table, sipping coffee and eating cookies. "So tell me about yourself." I say, taking a sip of my nice warm coffee. "Well, I'm 17. My birthday is November 22nd. I'm 5 feet 11 inches. My blood type is AB. And I'm a 2nd year student at the academy." He says, smiling and taking a bite out of a cookie. "Interesting..." I say, stroking my chin. He laughs. "Well what about yourself. Tell me." He says, looking into my eyes. "Hmm... I'm 17. My birthday is May 5th. I'm 5 feet 1 inch. My blood type is O. And I'm a 3rd year student at the academy. I moved to England when I was like 6 years old. Didn't return home until yesterday." I say, as if I just told my whole life story.

He smiles and laughs. "What?" I ask. I wasn't so sure what he was laughing about. "You're just so much like Mori. Only the Female version. And a lot prettier." I couldn't even believe the words came out of his mouth.

He totally just admitted that he thought I was pretty.

"Come on now Mister Kyoya... Stop flirting with me." I say blushing. He blushes too. "Just call me Kyoya. No need to put the Mister in front of it." He smiles. "Alright then you can just call me Rina." I smile cheerfully at him.

***

I sit in my room and try to finish unpacking all of my stuff, when Mori walks in and leans against the door frame. "Hello Takashi." I smile, putting my books on the bookshelf. "What's up with you and Kyoya?" He asks. I turned to him. "Nothing... We just hung out while you guys occupied the ladies." I say. "Oh really? Because he's on the phone right now and wants to talk to you." He says. I smiled and walked past Mori, to the hallway phone.

"Hello?" I say.
"Hello Rina." I hear Kyoyas voice say.
"Hi Kyoya."
"I had a question to ask of you." He says.
"What may that be?" I ask.
"Would you be willing to go out for a little bit tomorrow? Just you and me. I know you just got back home and all, but just figured you would want to go out and have a bit of fun."

I smiled to myself. Of course I wanted to.

"Of course Kyoya... I'd love to." I say.

"Alright... I will pick you up at 5 tomorrow afternoon." He says. We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

"What did he want?" Takashi asks.

I smiled and turned to him. "He asked me out for some fun is all." I say, making my way back to my room to unpack some more.

A/n:

What?! And update?! How is this possible? I never update on this story!

If you haven't noticed already, I have a schedule now so I can update all of my stories in a certain order!

You can see the schedule in my profile!

Vote

Comment

Follow!

~A.R.~