Entry #144 (01/26/2022)

Dear Future Self,

I'm writing this passage whilst listening to the 1970's famous Carpenters. I kinda want to be transported to another time. It feels like I've lived another life aside from this.

Since I am on the morning shift today, I had the privilege to go home early. And before going straight to the dorm, I decided to stop by at SM. I had so much fun choosing my Valentine's gift for Sonny. I hope he would appreciate my gift, and also I hope he'd feel butterflies in his stomach.

It actually makes me anticipate Valentine's Day. I hope I'd be able to meet him that day and personally give my gift. All I really want is to see his reaction as he opens my gift.

I'm acting as a proxy. Since we are both single, it's nice to pretend that I'm his and he's mine. So I will. I will act as if I'm his girlfriend, even if it's only for a day.

He's not the only one receiving gifts from me though. I'm planning to give Diane and Manil some chocolates and ofc my precious love letters.  I hope they would also enjoy it.

Hayss, they will be resigning soon. I hope they would find a nicer job. I hope they would eventually end up with a good-paying job.

I know by the end of this year I'm still going to be single. But I hope next year, I really really hope, I'll be in a relationship. Thirties is just around the corner.

#INeedToBeInLove