Chapter 50 {Birthday party(3)}

You want to know who I'm in love with? Read the first word again...

Catalaiya's pov:

Aziel and I made our way to the backyard. All the men were by the patio sitting on the couches and talking among themselves, sipping on some cocktail while the ladies where by the open area, sitting on the chair, talking and smiling, sipping on some cocktail.

 All the men were by the patio sitting on the couches and talking among themselves, sipping on some cocktail while the ladies where by the open area, sitting on the chair, talking and smiling, sipping on some cocktail

I stood by the drink table and pour two glasses of watermelon refresher for Aziel and me. Carter stood up and came to refill his glass with Tipsy Tee. Aria was now on Thalia's lap and Alicia was making funny faces to make her laugh.

"Not gonna lie, it's a good party," Carter commented.

I smiled, "Thank you."

"A little break from work doesn't hurt," Aziel added.

Look whose talking...

"True,"

I heard the faint sound of the doorbell and I knew who it was.

"Hmm Carter, I think there is someone at the door. Can you go open it, please? I have to share the cupcakes." I asked him. Aziel shook his head lightly while looking down at his juice, with a faint smile on his lips.

He knows...

"Sure," Carter nodded.

Carter's pov:

I put my glass on the table before walking to the front door. I wonder who it might be, I mean everyone was already here... maybe it's another brother or sister of Catalaiya's.

I opened the door and I froze when my eyes landed on her. She turned to look at me and I watched as her hazel eyes widened slightly.

"Hi," Her soft voice echoed through my ears.

"Hi," I smiled as I stepped away from the door.

"You look pretty," I commented. She smiled, a little blush showing on her cheeks.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." She added.

"Well if I knew you would be coming, I would have to try to dress up a little more," I said. I was wearing black pants with a morron belt and a white shirt.

I heard someone clear their throat and we turned around to see Catalaiya and Aziel. Aziel gave me a slight smirk and I send him a glare.

He better keeps his mouth shut...

"Hi, happy birthday. Here's a little gift for you."

Catalaiya's pov: