Target: Blood King 20

When Yue Chu came back, there was still a soft smile on his face that hadn't dissipated.

When he turned his head, he was facing two scarlet eyes, which made him slightly startled.

He couldn't help but backed away and slammed into the solid and cold slate door.     

Fortunately, the kinsman's good eyesight allowed him to quickly see the people in the dark, and he called helplessly:

"Father, why don't you light up the lights?" ”     

Rafa raised his hand and lit all the lights. His pale and cold face was calmer than Yue Chu thought.    

Rafa was very close to Yue Chu, so close that he had to cling to Shimen to avoid the two of them bumping into each other directly.

He couldn't even raise his head, because Rafa's face was right above him, and he would touch his cold lips as soon as he raised his head.     

Rafa didn't seem to notice the close distance between the two, so he blocked Yue Chu from the door and asked coldly, “Where have you been?"”     

Yue Chu hooked Rafa's wide sleeve with her fingers, and the golden pattern pierced on it was dazzling.     

Hearing Rafa's inquiry, he replied softly:
“I went to the Rose Garden for a walk, and when I came back, I happened to run into Lord Ansses, so I said a few more words. ”     

Seeing that Yue Chu didn't hide him, Rafa's face looked a little better. He stretched out his hand to pick Yue Chu up, put it in his arms effortlessly, and teleported to the throne.    

The smile on Yue Chu's face was almost broken. What kind of posture is this, Rafa shouldn't really think of himself as his father anymore.     

Fortunately, this posture didn't last long, Rafa put him on his lap, and only then did Yue Chu keep smiling.     
Forget it, don't care about the old virgin who wants to be a father and a lover.     

Rafa held his hand, and anger flashed in his eyes, not to Yue Chu, but to Ansias, who was despicable and shamelessly deceiving Yue Chu's feelings.     

He gently took the sapphire ring off Yue Chu's finger and crushed it into powder in the palm of his hand.     

Yue Chu looked at him puzzled, moved slightly, and a trace of injury flashed in her eyes.     

Rafa saw it in his eyes, and his heart hurt more than him. Is it just a ring that he can't bear?     

Ignoring Rafa's obstruction, Yue Chu got down from him, knelt on the ground on one knee, and said in a trembling voice, “Father, did I do something wrong?"

" That was the first time you gave me the ring. It is my most precious gift. Why should I take it back? ”     

Rafa was taken aback, his heartache suddenly calmed down just now, and then he remembered that it was his ring.……     

No, although it was his ring, Yue Chu didn't want it because he missed Ansias.     

Rafa said solemnly: “The reason why you want this gem of the sea is for Ansais. He is ill-intentioned towards you, and he is not worthy of letting you miss him at all. ”