➳56

It's like a polaroid love~

"Neo Sports University won!!!"

The whole basketball team of the university did a group hug with smiles on their faces as the audience stood up cheering for the boys.

Mark came out of the basketball court and met his two friends. Yumi and Jeno also gave him a hug, congratulating him.

But something was missing- the smile on his face. It wasn't there and he wasn't even trying to fake it. He looked at his friends and asked, "Where is Kiara?" He was more worried to be honest. The girl didn't even show up once.

Yumi and Jeno shared a look with a frown plastered on their faces. "We don't know, Mark", she answered.

"We even called her but her phone was switched off", the other boy said.

"Is she okay?", the Canadian asked with worry visible in his eyes.

"We don't know. I hope she is fine. Maybe she fell asleep in the dorm",the girl tried to reassure Mark.

The three of them went to the football stadium standing outside, waiting for their other friends. Mark was continously calling his girlfriend but it all went in vain. Few minutes later, the five boys came out of the stadium. Jisung ran to Yumi and pulled her into a tight hug. "Yumi!!! We won!!", he shouted in joy.

Yumi, being the only female in the group before, had a special place in Jisung's heart. Both the Na cousins adored Jisung the most as if they raised the nineteen-year old boy. She flashed a broad smile at him after breaking the hug and patted his cheek and caressed his hair. "See. We all knew your team is the best because they have Park Jisung. Congratulations!!!"

Jeno fist bumped with Haechan as a sign of congratulating him. "You did well."

Jaemin looked around and saw Mark repeatedly calling someone. "Where is Kiara?", he asked his cousin.

"We have no idea", she answered honestly.

"No idea? What do you mean?" Chenle's eyes widened.

"Yes. She didn't even come to cheer for Mark like she was supposed to. She is not even receiving our calls", the muscular male said.

"Oh no. Yumi, I think you should go to the dorm. Maybe she is there", Renjun suggested.

"Right. And we can search in the campus", Haechan said.

All of them nodded. Mark sighed with a frown. Jaemin put his hand on the older's shoulder. "Don't worry too much. She is nearby only. I hope so..."

Just when they were about to part ways, a lady came running to them with a worried face. She stopped infront of the group of students and breathed heavily. "Did you see Kiara?"

"Coach Dasom...", Mark uttered her name when he saw beads of sweats on her forehead.

"No Coach. She isn't with us", Haechan answered.