20.

"You... like me..." a sweet shuttering voice echoed from behind of Jimin making Jimin and jisoo startled, they both where confused and startled mostly Jimin.

" Jennie...listen...

" Tell me, is this true or not" Jennie asked in demanding voice walking closer to them.

" It's...I...I like you...more than a friend" Jimin finally utter those words which he was keeping upto himself from so long time.

" Then when are you planning to tell me" Jennie asked bluntly looking straight into his eyes which where looking everywhere but not her.

" I'm planning that though...wait what do you mean, aren't you angry at me" Jimin asked confusedly on which Jennie raise her eyebrow playfully.

" Shorty you are really coward, just tell that you like me from long time, you want me to be your girlfriend" Jennie asked straightforwardly and chuckles at them who where confusedly looking at each other.

" Jane...he's not joking, he's serious, he likes you, he already planned to confess you" jisoo say confusedly as she's not getting Jennie attitude.

" I know...I knew it though, but I wanted to hear it from Jimin...tell me Jimin you want me to be your girlfriend" Jennie asked on which Jimin nodded shyly.

" Jennie will you be my girlfriend" Jimin asked gaining courage to say those words, he hold her hands and look straight into her eyes which where happy too.

" I would like that shorty" Jennie say smiling happily. " I too like you more than just a friend, but I never thought to say that as I'm more coward than you" Jennie say and chuckles making Jimin chuckles too.

" Thank you Jennieyah, I like you from start...from our middle school days but I never get that courage" Jimin say honestly making jennie smile.

" I'm not sure when I started to like you but I know whenever you talk with other girls which where not me or jisoo makes me feel jealous, I sometimes tease you to make you pissed as I didn't want you to do that to anyone" Jennie say making Jimin chuckles.

" Me too, I liked to see your cute annoyed face and that's the reason I tease you and annoys you" Jimin say and both chuckles when someone cough gaining there attention.

"I think I need to know something" jisoo say looking at Jennie.
"And I too think I need to know something" Jennie say back on which jisoo nodded plainly.

.

.

.

" Tell me Jisoo, you know that from long time that Jimin likes me still you never told me" Jennie asked jisoo as soon as they went back to there place in cafe.