|| Chapter XIII ||

Word Count : 1124 words

________________________________________________________________________________

(Location : Kamino Ward)
((F/N) (L/N) POV)

"Yooo!"

An irritating scream pierced my ears, and I was jolted awake from my nap by the UA Traitor.

"(F/N) (L/N), sir! I have news and information to give out today!"

"Damn you..... you should have chosen a better time to crash down here....."

"Sorry, sorry," they said without a trace of guilt. "Wait, why're you here alone? Where's the rest of the League?"

"Crusty and Kurogiri have gone recruiting new members and small-time thugs for some work. Dabi wasn't interesting in coming today," I said in a bored voice.

"Woah, so you're like, the only serious guy around here?"

"Shut up, nitwit. What do you want?"

They stiffened up at my sudden irritation, and scampered down the bar. They plopped themselves down on the couch next to me.

"I'm positive that there will be a Training Program for us First Years. A Rescue Training Program."

I narrowed my eyes.

"How positive are you?"

"A 100 on a 10."

"Guess that's good enough positivity. What is it about?" I asked, a bit curious now.

"You know this crazy big facility inside UA itself, the USJ? Apparently, short for Unforeseen Simulation Joint. It's got tons of facilities for rescue training for heroes. And we've got a schedule there with All Might and Pro Hero Thirteen."

"So All Might's gonna be there?"

"Yup! But this schedule is subject to change!" they added in quickly. "I mean, that's what they told us students, right? So they could be mean and change it anytime they wanted."

"That's not valid information, in that case. Give me something more concrete."

"But like, I can't do anything better than this!" they flailed their hands about. "After all, I'm still a student inside UA! If they catch me doing naughty stuff, I'm screwed!"

"You've gotta take some risks, buddy," I said in a disgruntled tone. "This is exactly what I was telling Kurogiri about..... now we've got a stupid problem in our hands."

"Hey, cheer up! I've told you right, there's like a 1000% chance that we're gonna go into the USJ!" they said. "Aizawa said so himself!"

"..... Aizawa?"

"Umm, yeah? Shota Aizawa-sensei, he's our homeroom teacher."

I could sense a bit of discomfort on their side.

Don't tell me they're hiding something from me?