Episode 46

"It's him but it's not him"

It was a bright and sunny day in Hanguk University

It was a bright and sunny day in Hanguk University. The chattering of students and laughter's echoes throughout the school.

It was not until a group of men came inside the gates of the University.

Everyone fell silent as they looked at the bulky men with fear I'm their eyes.

Each bulky men approached every student. Every one of them received a paper from the group of men.

What are these papers?

Well.. it's content:

As a student, teacher, staff, and worker of Hanguk University, you must obey the following rules:

::No one must speak and gossip about Kang Lisa and Jeon Jungkook's relationship inside the school perimeter.

::No one must mention to Jungkook about his relationship to Kang Lisa.

::Print this to your head: Jeon Jungkook became a part of Class D because of the Principal's wish of him tutoring the said class.

::If you are not able to follow the rules, you would have to pay a compensation amount of ₩23,000,000.

::If you are not able to follow the rules and caused damage towards Jeon Jungkook, you would do punishment 1 and a year in prison.

Signed by,
Jeon Chang Ul

The students looked at the paper confusedly.

It was not long after that a news broke out that Jeon Jungkook got caught in a car crash and ended up having an amnesia.

The hashtags #JungkookAmnesia and #LisaAndJungkookBrokeUp immediately went trending on the school's official forum.