Target: Virus 2

Although Jiang Quan was very dissatisfied with Yue Chu's arrival, he still dutifully introduced him to the status of the laboratory.

Until entering the third laboratory, the scene inside made people shudder.

The transparent special glass divides the laboratory into two spaces.

One is for researchers to carefully record around the instruments, and the other is for the subjects who have been injected with the virus to wail in pain.

There are a total of five experimental subjects in this laboratory, three men and two women, and everyone is in very bad condition.

There were two people whose skin was all festered, the tender pink flesh turned out with black and red wounds, and their hair, eyelashes, and body hair were all lost.

The whole person looked like a skinned mouse spread out on the ground.

A pool. If it weren't for the weak breathing in his chest, he wouldn't be able to tell that this was still a living person.

The other three are in relatively good condition, but they are also weird and ugly. Half of one of the men's faces disappeared, and a new head grew out of it.

However, the head did not look like a human form at all, except for the huge mouth, there were no other facial features.

His long mouth was full of thin sharp teeth, and as he screamed, fuchsia tentacles would stick out of his throat, like an excessively long tongue.

The long head made the man very painful, and he walked around anxiously, his only intact eyes full of despair and helplessness, but he could only let fear drown him.

The remaining two are also strangely shaped, enduring painful torment, day after day.

Yue Chu looked intently. Although these people looked weird, they didn't seem to have a strong combat power, and they still retained their minds, which were different from the zombies described in the world.

However, according to the background, the zombie virus came from the Millennium Laboratory. Hasn't the virus evolved to the ultimate version?

Jiang Quan originally wanted to scare Yue Chu, but he was a little uncomfortable when he found that Yue Chu was not only slightly moving, but also observing these people carefully.

He stood in front of Yue Chu involuntarily, gently helped his glasses, and explained:

"These people have signed volunteer letters. They are either poor, in debt, or seriously ill, but they all need huge amounts of money without exception. Money. Before signing the contract, we have told them in detail the possible conditions, which are fully in compliance with the law. "

Only then did Yue Chu look away, looked at Jiang Quan with a soft smile, and nodded slightly: "I know that there is no need to explain in such detail, and I believe that Dr. Jiang is an upright person. Although he is devoted to science, he is also in awe of life. "

Being stared at by that burning gaze, Jiang Quan lowered his head in a slyly, and was also surprised by his inexplicable explanation.