Target: Virus 3

There was only Yue Chu in the spacious laboratory.

He said that he had to be familiar with the environment first, so he didn't immediately ask for someone to fill the team.

Looking at the strange and complicated instruments in front of him, Yue Chu had a headache.

He has developed limbs and a simple mind since he was a child, but he learned everything related to fighting extremely quickly, but as soon as he got any theoretical knowledge, he began to be confused.

Huh... garbage system, professional pit him.

[What is he doing? In a daze? 】

Yue Chu raised his eyebrows, very well, this little ball had already seen through his disguise.

[But he is really bold. He let me out without his knowledge. Should he be said to be fearless for those who don't know? 】

The smile on Yue Chu's face climbed to the top of her eyebrows, and she suddenly thought of a good idea.

He walked to the storage device, stared at the ball and began to talk to himself: "Is this the body of the virus? It sounds stupid to call it Mingzhu. "
The red gauze inside the small ball fluttered, as if setting off a red wave, colliding with beautiful colors.

[It's really stupid, the origin of my name means the beginning. 】

Yue Chu chuckled lightly, as if the afterglow was reflected on the water, bringing out gleaming waves. His fingers stroked the top of the small ball, feeling the cold touch through his gloves.

"If I give you a name, I will call you'yuan', which means the beginning. It matches you, doesn't it?"

【......】

The red gauze in the small ball stopped abruptly, and then slowly floated again after a while.

[Although he is suspicious, he is very tasteful. 】

Yue Chu blinked, and said in a leisurely tone: "From now on, when I am the only one, I will call you Yuan, okay? This can be regarded as our little secret. "

[I don't want to have any secrets with him, but...]

Yue Chu's beautiful eyes narrowed into a curved crescent, and she held the small ball in the palm of her hand and turned it around.

He seemed to sigh: "It's pretty cute. "
[But...love? 】

[Although it is a compliment, I don't like it. 】

[I am not cute. 】

[Also, can you stop touching me all the time. 】

[Although we Bora people don't divide sex, mate, and reproduce like humans, we can't touch them casually. 】

Yue Chu didn't hear it, held the small ball in the palm of her hand, and sighed softly, her brows shrouded in sorrow and mist.

"I don't know anything, but how can I get away with it? Director Lan asked me to study the virus, what should I do? Trouble..."