CHAPTER 12: His wrath

Sejal's pov

I was hiding in my previous house. The way he put his death glare at me, i am confirmed that he will kill me today. I have never seen that much hate in anyone's eyes before. My heart is thumping so loudly in my chest. I'm crying by hiding inside the bathroom.

Also to my ultimate bad luck, dadiya, bhaiya and bhabhi went to Hrishikesh for one week at bhabhi's maternal home. I'm alone here. Does he know this address?? What if he finds me here?

I wiped my face after coming out of the bathroom. My hands and legs were literally shaking. I didn't tell dadu anything.

Today morning avay bhaiya came to the outhouse to insult me again. He himself blabbered everything. I don't even knew that avay bhaiya and his girlfriend did this to humiliate me. I can never imagine those things even in my dream. When they told me everything i was so shocked.

At that time dadu appeared in the scene. He heard everything. He called us inside the house and started to scold avay bhaiya badly. At the same time prisha mam entered. And then he entered. I know he is thinking that i have told dadu but i didn't.

I looked at the time. It was 9:00 pm. I turned on the tv to distract my mind. I have never got that much hate before in my life. Is it the cost I'm paying to save dadiya's life? Why god? Why? I can't handle this hate anymore. Slowly slowly I'm breaking from inside.

First they sent me to jail. They humiliated me infront of everyone. Prithvi sir gave me 5k that night. Why he paid that money? For my humiliation??

My tears were not stopping even for a second. I wish i would never agree to Dadu's proposal. But again when Dadiya's face flashed infront of my eyes, i felt so helpless.

How long i have to suffer like this? When these six months will get over?

Suddenly my trance broke when i saw the news. My blood frozen after hearing the news. They are showing a blurr video where police were taking Prithvi sir, Prisha mam, mandy and avay bhaiya.

They don't know the exact reason but they were reporting nonsense on their channel.

"So, why Prithviraj Khanna get arrested? Is it some drug dealing case? As you can see, his girlfriend Ms. prisha mehera and his brother avay khanna has also been arrested....stay tuned with us for further updates"

My eyes stopped blinking. His reputation also gets spoiled for this.

I should lock the door. I immediately strode towards the door and was about to lock it from inside but i fell on my back when someone pushed the door roughly.

I become absolutely numb when i saw Prisha mam and Prithvi sir were standing at the door.

I rose up on my heel. Tears formed into my eyes.

"I....i....i....did....no....nothing..."

Suddenly Prisha mam caught my hair roughly and dragged me outside our house.

"Mam, please....le....leave...me...me"- i was crying furiously.

"You bitch....you whore...you are going to sign the divorce paper right now...."- she shoved me inside their car. And she gets inside the passenger seat while Prithvi sir started the car.

I was shaking badly. I can sense their aura very well. I can see Prithvi sir's hard face through the mirror. I closed my eyes and started to pray to vishnuji.

They both are so much violent. Who will save me from their wrath today?

"I...i...did...nothing"- i hiccupped.