Target: Virus 4

Chu looked at the busy laboratory, narrowed his eyes leisurely, picked up the coffee Muyou made for him on the table, and took a sip.

Well, the sugar content is moderate.

This little sesame-stuffed bun is actually very talented and looks soft, but it quickly occupies a high position of initiative and commands the other three people in circles. Inadvertently, a team centered on him has been established.

He is also talented, but after being suppressed by Jiang Quan for a long time, he forgot that he was also a genius, so he used his cleverness to be unorthodox.

Now that he has handed over the entire laboratory to Muyou, presumably his busy work will leave him with no free time to do things, which will also create some opportunities for Jiang Quan and Lan Yi.

Thinking of this, Yue Chu propped her head with her hand and tapped her fingers on her forehead twice.

Why does Jiang Quan like Lan Yao?

He sighed softly, this is really troublesome polygamous love.

Yue Chu got up and walked into the storage room, continuing to study this strange meteorite.

He squeezed the small ball and looked at the light, and he could clearly see that the red matter inside was turning slowly like a shining star in the universe.

"Where are you from? "
Yue Chu was very curious.

[I am from Bora Star, and my original destination was not Bluestar, but the planet of Fools of Higher Civilization. However, there was a problem with the jumper. When I woke up, I had already deviated from the route and landed on the Blue Star. 】

A glimmer of light flashed in Yue Chu's eyes, but it turned out to be like this.

He gently flicked the small ball with his fingertips, but this seemingly inconspicuous small ball had the power to destroy the world.

"They all say that you can make people young and old, prolong life, and they don't know if it's true or not. "

[Naturally it is fake. 】

The source was dismissive.

[The Blue Star people are too fragile to withstand all my strength. The reason why I am providing you with some body tissues is just to hope that you can find a way to coexist with me temporarily as soon as possible. 】

Yue Chu thought thoughtfully, that is to say, if Yuan couldn't find the parasite, he might die.

Therefore, the zombie virus will not erupt until the end, because the source needs to survive.

No... he always feels that there is something that doesn't make sense.

"Dr. Jiang has been studying for so long, and there seems to be no progress. It's really disappointing. "

[Jiang Quan is a genius, but his research is in the wrong direction. He has been working to stimulate the greater energy of the virus, but he is not building a stable relationship at all, so those lifeforms will collapse. 】
That's the case, although Yue Chu didn't understand it, he was slightly aware of it.