𝟭𝟭 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿

"Don't you think that was a little too much...?" Mr Yuan's body was leaned right on the wall next to the glass door of the balcony. Her hands inside her pockets as she watched the prince take his steps down the corridor before he stopped briefly. Taking a few seconds to turning around, now facing her completely.

"How long have you stood there for...?" his words were straightforward and demanding.

"Long enough..." she replied. Mr Yuan lifted herself from the wall not taking any steps towards the prince, she didn't want to. This distance between them was enough for her, there's no need for her to see him up close nor feel his presence alongside her own, that will only send her blood evaporating and right now with the queen a few doors down she didn't need it. But that didn't apply to the prince. Of course it didn't, the prince creates his own rules. His hands by his sides he took two steps towards her.

"Now is that a way to treat a princess...?" the words rolled off her tongue before she could stop herself but there was no sense of regret filling her head. Just the look on his face made her day ten times more better, way more interesting. Her eyes crawled with joy seeing him so pissed off, this was pure entertainment. The feeling in her chest jumped with excitement, wanting to press further, needed more. Another step from the prince as he slid his hands inside is pockets.

"One more word and you will be next so I suggest you shut the fuck up..." his voice came out lower than normal as it vibrated against her ears. His gaze sparkled with pure hatred as he listen to Mr Yuan's next words, a simple roll of a tongue.

"Make me..." she uttered. For some reason she couldn't stop talking and for some other reason she completely forgot she was talking to the prince of this kingdom. She witnessed his lips curve up to a smirk, with that smirk of his nothing good comes from it.

"Oh I'll do more than just make you..." he paused wanting to continue his words but the queen's voice filled the corridor walls, demanding the prince to make his presence immediately. With one look at Mr Yuan the prince turned around, quickly disappearing inside the square room. And that give her a chance to walk towards the balcony, her hands on the railing and she spotted princess Diarra on the ground. The fall wasn't that high, the balcony was nearly hitting the ground and it couldn't cause any severe injuries. Mr Yuan jumped making her way towards the princess on the ground.

"Princess, are you okay...?" Mr Yuan helped the princess up on her feet looking at her. She had her hand on her chest as she nodded slightly. Taking her hands within Mr Yuan's.

"I'm fine...."

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗢. Mr Yuan made a turn to her right quickly parking at the back of a coffee shop down town. She rushed to open the passenger seat where the prince was seated. In this hot Monday morning the queen insisted to leave the prince and princess Diarra to have some alone time together, even if it has been less than 24 hours she wanted this marriage to go through. So Mr Yuan suggested a coffee shop inside the kingdom and the queen couldn't be happier with that. And that's what they're doing right now, carrying herself with the gun inside her waist band.