Target: Virus 8

[How can it be so stupid...]

As soon as Yue Chu entered the door, she heard Xiaobiao's complaints and raised her eyebrows slightly.

Was this little thing too free every day? he felt uncomfortable if she didn't scold him.

But anyway, Xiaoxiao helped him a lot, so he didn't care so much about him.

Yue Chu took out a small square box. The soil inside was still wet. A small pink flower shyly poked out a beautiful face from the emerald green branches and leaves, and the stamens with yellow pollen were delicate and lovely.

"In order to thank you for bringing me inspiration and luck every time, I specially selected a pot of pearl flowers for you. I hope you like it. "

He placed the flower pot directly in front of the small ball, so that when he was okay, he could look at the beautiful flowers more, so as not to be lonely and always looking for him.

A storm rolled up inside the small ball, and the red gauze seemed to be thrown into the washing machine and turned quickly.

【Gift......】

[Although it doesn't look good at all, but for the sake of his intentions, I will accept it. 】

Yue Chu chuckled and poured some water on the flower, only to feel that duplicity was almost not written on Xiaobiao's face.

"If you don't talk, I'll treat it as if you like it. If I have it with you when I'm away, you won't be so lonely. "

[I am not lonely. 】

[You are big and troublesome. 】

[How could I be unlucky to meet you. 】

[Don't think you can influence me. 】
[If something happens, I won't care about you. 】

After hearing this, Yue Chu deliberately lowered her head, lay on top of the vessel, and looked at the small ball with long eyes.

Those clear eyes blinked slowly, clear and bright, as if holding a glass of water from the Tianhe, causing the stars to fall in love and shatter countless stars.

"It's more dangerous here than I thought. Sometimes I don't even know what to do? Maybe in a few days, Lan Yao will discover my identity and use all means to force me to tell the purpose. Maybe I will be unlucky enough to meet the escaped experimental body and be bitten to pieces. "

"I can't sleep well at night. It's like walking barefoot on the tip of a knife. Every step is thrilling and trembling. "
"Fortunately, I have you. If I hadn't been able to talk to you, I'm afraid it wouldn't take long for me to go crazy. "

"Thank you, Yuan. "

Yue Chu cocked the corners of his mouth slightly, and a smile was written on his face, overflowing with contented pleasure and attachment, like a blooming camellia, tender and touching.

Even though the little ball tried to hide it, it still trembled visibly to the naked eye twice, and the red gauze was like a monstrous wave rolled up, pounding on the towering rock wall, stirring up thousands of white waves.
【......】