Chapter 24

5 Years later.......
I am now working for a hair salon. Me and the leathers have been out of touch after we all had a falling out senior year. I am still in contact with Elijah and I have grown closer to him. Me and my mother have had a strained relationship but we're trying. I now have a husband his name is Benjamin Blake we have been married for a year now. Me and Benjamin met one day when he brought his little girl Claire into the salon she is 7 and I am now pregnant with a little boy and I'm so excited. Blythe is now 7 years old now she started kindergarten and has loved it she is still her and Claire are best friends and treat each other as if they are blood related. We live next door to Blake (if you don't remember him he was one of her foster parents and was like a father to her) who loves to spoil the girls rotten. Well I guess your all caught up and I couldn't be happier of how my life turned out and my small family.

A/N

Okay okay before you get your pitch forks and fire ready to kill us we would like to say sorry and we didn't think we had anyway of reviving our love for this story because we didn't really think out the plan to it but....... I hoped you liked it and again I'm sorry this was our first book and I guess we tried to make it the best and had too many ideas again sorry.
                  -love you
                           Your authors Hay✌️and Kay❤️