3. worried friends

3rd pov:

When Jack suddenly stood up and run towards the hall way , the others knew that something was really bad so they start following him,they end up in front of the bathroom.

Bunny's pov:

When I got to the bathroom door I heard some strange noises and then I realized, he was vomiting and many moans were heard, I heard him cried as he emptied his stomach while his breathing quick and start to gasp for air,at this point I already have tears in my eyes so I start to shout at him through the door telling him to open it, it doesn't work and I just hear his deep yet softly breathes and whimpers so i decided to break the door.

I see from the corner of my eyes that I startled the others with my sudden move but i didn't care about that at the moment so I just enter the bathroom and see him laying down in the floor, oh mate he was looking very sick so I pick him up and take his limp body to the medical wing with the others in my paws.

I never doubted how skinny Jack was, in fact we all knew it,
but when I picked him up I began to realize how skinny he really was, God I could feel his ribs. he wheeze painfully and began to clench his fist and pull my furr of course that didn't hurt, he really was weak the question is,why? what happened that left Jack in this state?

I shake my head trying to get the thoughts away as I lay him in the stretcher,then three yetis approached.

They start to yell things at each other and one start to get Jack's sweatshirt off,my heart ached and I heard gasps from behind me, I turn around and saw Sandy comforting a crying Toothiana and North in shock, without his jacket Jack looks smaller, h-he looks so thin, so... fragile,like a child...

The truth hit me like a bullet directed to my heart, jack is a child, a child that we left so much time alone, three hundred years, God three hundred years, what kind of guardians we are??!!
what kind of guardian...I am?!

That's when I feel my legs bucle and weak  the next thing I knew,I fall on my knees, clenching my paws in the floor i start to shake in rage,shame,hate at myself, hate for leaving  what I promised that I  protect, a child.

North's pov:

The yetis were yelling at each other about that they don't know what my boy have, so they decided that they should take his sweatshirt off to check if  he didn't have something out off normal,when they took it off my mind  went blank all that surrounds me fade away, Jack, my boy was so skinny even with his shirt on I can see his ribs and with him on that stretcher I can really see how small my son was, wait- my son?  Do I really thought of him as my son?!, What am I saying of course he is, I know it and he knows it... right?

I sake my head,wow, shaking my head is  becoming more frequent each time I see him, that thought make a smile form on my lips but, as soon as it comes it fades away  when
I  hear something fall, so I look in front of me and saw Bunny on the floor and his knees starting to shake,uh so Bunny was  the one that make that sound,wait- is he ok?!

I  rushed to be by his side, kneel down  and put my hand on his shoulder before I say "Bunny are you ok my friend?"
he still was shaking but less than before, he raised his head and say
"No mate, nothing is okay, nothing"

I flinch in surprise, I haven't had hear that tone since...since his breed fell.

"H-hey Bunny it's okay Jack is going to be fine, we are going to find what's wrong why are you acting like this dear friend? we are going to solved this"I say hoping that he relaxed, I see how he slowly start to shake less and less at this point he was just breathing a little rough.

He, slowly started to stand up holding onto my arm, Tooth and sandy where just watching us,static, when I make sure Bunny wasn't going to fall again I stop my grip in his forearm and stand a few steps next to him.  

3rd pov:

They were all calm down when they hear glass shattering they glanced at the direction where the sound had come from to see a disoriented Jack with a sleepy expression,he tried to speak, instead all that came out was a sore whine,he move his hand to touch his throat , a terrified expression crept into his face and he start to breathe quickly
in short periods of time everyone else was confused about his behavior when Jack start to scratch roughly   his arms and throat, the guardians panicked and start to approach him quickly, before they where close to him he start to scratch his abdomen and small tears dropped from his eyes,
the guardians immobilized him to prevent him hurting himself, his youngest member start struggling  trying  to escape, whimpers were heard and the guardians faces held now tears,his escape attempts were in vain so he sighed and in a softly yet broken voice speak up,"p-please let me g-go" this made the others hearts shatter,did jack was scared of them?! he cough a little then continue "m-my sweatshirt w-where's my sweatshirt?!" he say more panicked, his friends slowly realized that the reason of his behavior  was because Jack feel awkward without his sweatshirt.

Jack wasn't awkward without his sweatshirt, no he was ashamed, ashamed of his body,he thought so many things about his body and none of them were good,the others hand him his sweatshirt and with shaking hands he put it on feeling more secure than few minutes ago.

He  close his eyes and hugged himself trying to bring some kind of comfort but failing when he start to feel someone's arms around himself, opening his eyes he see North was the one who wrapped his arms around him,no, wait-, it was a hug North was hugging him,the others carefully start to do the same and soon everyone was in the hug,  'it feels good'  though Jack and with that he let himself enjoy the hug and comfort that it brings him

A/n

Wow that was hard,  I'm sorry this chapter  had takes so much, it was because I
was stuck in ideas and I didn't know what to do so I hope that you all enjoy it and I really would appreciate if I make a mistake someone would  tell me!!