Chapter 30

"Okay, let's start with Salvatore's and Aurora's children

"Okay, let's start with Salvatore's and Aurora's children." Dad starts as someone stands up.

He has hazel eyes and Now thinking about it most of the family have hazel eyes.

"Hey baby sister, I'm giovanni (28) and I'm your oldest cousin. It's so nice to meet you. If any of the boys annoy you come find me." He informs me as I chuckle nodding me head.

He is a bit like Angelo. He looks like he concentrates on work a lot and looks really mature.

He goes towards Angelo who is standing in the corner as someone else stands up. He has hazel eyes like his brother but other than his eyes he looks exactly like aunty Aurora.

"Hi piccolo, I'm Mario. (25) I missed you so much." He comments, I whisper hi back as he goes to Valentino and 2 other guys stand up.

They both have blue eyes like Uncle Salvatore and one looks younger than the other.

"Hey bambina I'm Francisco." He extends his hand and high fives me as the other begins speaking.

"Hi I'm Alessio aka your favourite cousin." He winks as I giggle at him.

I think he is already my favourite.

Francisco walks over to Valentino as Alessio goes to Luca and matteo.

Do these guys really stay in their teams the whole time they are together.

"Next is our children beautiful." Elena squeals excited while I laugh at her.

She acts like a kid. I definitely like her.

"Go introduce yourselves." She scolds my cousins as I smirk trying to hold my laugh.

Four boys get up and one steps forward as he introduces himself.

He has amazing green eyes which suit him so well.

"Hey little sister, I'm Dominico (26) it's so good to finally meet you." He greets me and walks over to Angelo and Lorenzo.

Next is the boy who was standing next to him.

"Hi I'm pietro (23) if you need anything come to me." He smiles politely walking over to Valentino.

He has hazel eyes and is a bit shorter than Dominico. However, that's not saying much because everyone is so much taller than me.

Finally, there are 2 boys who look like twins but one has green eyes like Dominico and the other has hazel eyes like Pietro and most of the family.

"Hi I'm Carlo and this grumpy idiot is my twin Nikolo." I laugh at the way he introduced his twin.

"Perfect we have another Matteo." I accidentally whine out loud causing everyone to chuckle while Matteo glares at me.

"I'm sorry Matteo." I awkwardly giggle rubbing the back of my neck.

Oops.

Shit that is so fucking embarrassing.

"Shut up Carlo and why do we even need to talk to her. Do you know who her mum is? She is probably just like the slut." He scoffs as anger over take my body. I never want to be associated with my mother ever.

I see Dominico take a step forward about to say something but Angelo puts a hand out to stop him as I stand up and stride to Nikolo already thinking of ways I will kill him.

Getting not even a step away from him I begin threatening him

"Shut the fuck up! You haven't even met me don't you dare associate me with her ever again or I will break your legs. Do you get it?" I growl turning around to go and sit back down before he gets the chance to talks back.

Everyone looks at me shocked except my brothers and dad who look proud.

"I'm sorry you all had to witness that but can we continue with the introductions." I look at everyone innocently as if nothing just happened a second ago.

They all glance at me amused but Nikolo looks confused.

He has probably never been stood up too. Think this I smirk knowing I just put him in his place without feeling scared.

"She is definitely part of our family Marco." Grandpa chuckles as we continue. (Marco is Liliana's dad if you forgot)

We continue next with uncle Romeo and aunty Alessandra's children who all again stand up.

"Hey sorellina, I'm Rocco (24) I would say come to me if anyone messes with you but it looks like you got it." He grins as I smirk relaxing a bit. (Little sister)

He has beautiful ocean blue eyes like Alessandra. And after talking, he walks over to Valentino as another boy starts talking.

"Hello Princess I'm Luigi (20)." He shortly tells me walking to Valentino's group.

He has blue eyes like Rocco but looks exactly like Romeo.

I'm guessing he doesn't talk much from that short interaction we just had.

"Hi bambina, I'm Andrea (18). I already know I'm your favourite." He smirks walking to Luca and Matteo proudly.

All of these boys have such high egos.

I can't wait to break them. I smirk slightly as everyone still talks.

"Hey I'm Enzo (17) and I am the best here at pranks so watch your back." He winks as I smirk does he really think he can start on me.

He begins walking to Luca and Matteo but stops when I start taking.

"No, you were the best here at pranks. Now I am the best and will always be the best or you will end up like Luca." I retort as he continues walking with a big smirk plastered onto his face.

I don't know how I'm going to remember all of these names it going to be impossible.

I already forgot and it's not even been more than 10 minutes.

Yeah that's because you are dumb.

Shut up you literally just called yourself dumb stupid.

Yeah and you just called yourself stupid.

"Should we go to the dinner table and eat you all must be so hungry and tired." Dad pushes me out of my fight with myself as we stand up walking to the dining table which is in another room.

Everyone sits down as I sit in between Angelo and dad while grandma and grandpa sit at the heads of the table.

We all talk waiting for our food to arrive and then we begin with the questions.

"Tell us about yourself." Giovanni insists as everyone quiets down listening in.

New chapter! Next chapter will tell you more about all of the characters.

I hope you all love my book because I find it so cringy. Can people comment and tell me if they also find their own books embarrassing . ❤️❤️