Target: Virus 13

Lan Yao took the necklace and put it in front of his eyes and glanced at it. His cold, glass-like eyes did not fluctuate.

He threw the necklace on the table casually, and the pendant collided with the cold marble slab, revealing the photos inside.

The girl's beautiful face, as cold as snow-capped mountains and ice clouds, was revealed, but it did not attract Lan Yao to take a closer look.

His eyes were always fixed on Yue Chu's body without any deflection.

"Is it worth it for Jiangquan? "

Lan Yao had already known everything. He didn't know what method Yue Chu used to bring down the guards.

Maybe it was the boring hypnotism, but it didn't matter. When he saw Yue Chu's glance at the monitor in the video, he knew what he was thinking.
He was testing him, just like a kitten, sticking out his furry paws lovingly.
Yue Chu lowered his eyes slightly, and his long eyelashes trembled slightly, as if revealing the instability in his heart.

This person who has been locked in an ivory tower for too long still doesn't know how to conceal his emotions.

In Lan Yao's eyes, he is like a blank piece of paper, and he can see clearly.

"That's not where he... should go. "

"But if he does something wrong, he has to bear the responsibility.

Accidents involving experimental riots have occurred over and over again. If I let it go like this, the laboratory will be unstable. "

Yue Chu's heart suddenly paused, but her expression remained unchanged, still frowning, as if unable to accept Lan Yao's explanation.

Lan Yao... didn't even know that he had peeked at the experimental records.

It was Lan Yi who helped him hide it!
If this is the case, then he can't say what he originally wanted to say.

He squeezed his fingers tightly, his eyebrows were stained with anger, and he asked impulsively: "But you know it's not his fault! "

Lan Yao was indifferent, his handsome face as cold as a stone carving was cruelly shocking.

"It doesn't matter if it's his fault or not. The important thing is that he needs to bear this responsibility, and only he can bear it so that there will be no accidents. "

Yue Chu couldn't agree with him, so he propped his hands on the table and lowered his body to look at Lan Yao.
"It's meaningless for you to do this. As long as you don't find the key to why the experimental subject escaped violently in one day, this kind of situation will continue to happen. What's the use of putting Jiang Quan in the brig? ! "

Lan Yao looked at him deeply. Even though he was sitting there, he seemed to be looking down at Yue Chu. The weight of oppression on his body was like layers of tide, trying to drown people.

"But perhaps, after he is locked up, there will be no more escape of experimental subjects. "

Yue Chu was taken aback. This statement was too lucky. It would have made people laugh when he heard it.

However, when this was said from Lan Yao's mouth, it made him have to savor the meaning contained in it.

Lan Yao seemed pretty sure that if Jiang Quan was locked up, the experimental body would not escape. This... why?

He deliberated for a moment, but said, "This is just a hypothesis. We cannot convict Dr. Jiang because of one hypothesis. "

Yue Chu raised her head, her eyes as deep as a blue sea, seemingly calm, but a dark tide was brewing: "No matter what, I want one of your promises-to protect Jiangquan's safety. "