Target: Virus 14

Yue Chu jumped out of the car and threw his white coat into the trash can next to the street. Wearing only a thin shirt, he walked leisurely along the bustling street.

The laboratory is always very quiet, except for the sound of the instruments running and the whispered conversations of the researchers.

At this time, listening to the lively hustle and bustle on the streets and looking at the colorful world, Yue Chu's smile became clearer and clearer.

He took a deep breath and felt the long-lost vitality.

At this moment, the small ball in his chest pocket suddenly lit up, and Yue Chu knew that he was awake, so he found a remote corner and hid in, so as to save the small ball from being too nervous to make any excesses.

[Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Dare to run! 】

[I really don't know if I should admire his courage or scold him for his stupidity. I actually reached out and touched the virus body directly. Did I think too much about the danger! 】
[If I hadn't closed the outer shell, he would have been infected a long time ago, and he would be stupid! 】

Xiaobiao was almost not mad. As long as he thought that Yue Chu might be infected with the virus unknowingly, he felt that he was going crazy.

Although the Bora Star people are powerful, they can only destroy the sky and the earth, and they don't know how to redeem and heal.

In other words, if Yue Chu accidentally comes into contact with his virus, when those humans have not developed a treatment method, even he will be helpless, and can only watch him slowly get infected and finally die in pain.

Yuan couldn't imagine such a picture. He always felt that as a Bora Star, he was cold and ruthless, and any creature was just his host body, providing him with nutrients for survival, infection, and replication.

However, that sanity turned into agitation in his chest after encountering Yue Chu, setting off high waves again and again, which made it difficult for him to restrain himself.

[What the hell is this place, I have to take him back to the institute as soon as possible. 】

[It seems that the institute is not safe enough, and the security defenses must be re-strengthened so that he will not be given a chance to run around. 】

[As long as he is in the research institute, he can do whatever he wants. 】

【Wait! 】

Yuan moved his body stiffly, only to find that he was leaning on a layer of warm skin, especially the soft bumps in the middle, which touched him gently like the most delicate petals, making him shudder all over. Feeling.
The top of the small ball was about to smoke, and the red gauze inside rolled up violently like a twelve-level storm, and the red light of the entire body flickered out, regardless of the danger that it might be discovered, and rushed out directly.

Yue Chu held him down quickly with his eyes and hands, which would be troublesome if he really let the ball run away.

It's just that this posture is very embarrassing. He covered his chest like a thin girl, and the small ball that was held down touched the soft place again.