26- Electrified

I sighed as he delicately touched me; a shock of electricity surged . This foreign feeling overtook my being. I felt carnal last, the one I only  read about in books that I could only dare to read in the dark.

In that split second before his touch every nerve in my body and brain is electrified. It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible.

As smooth as Raphael acted,  he touched me, fingering her. I feel my back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. A moan escaped my lips as I leaned against him, raising my head. I pressed my lips against his fervently and he reprocicated as passionately.

We kissed in the car, forgetting about our vicinity. Our tongues danced, our lips bruised against each other harder and harder.

He rubbed my clit  confidently, making me buck over him and he kept on applying pressure,  slowing down his rhythm, speeding up again, rising to a crescendo.

I cried out , my hands sifting through his long blond locks, we were so close. And if we weren't in the car, I wished we were closer, our skin touching, sharing their body heat.

I bit his lip as I felt the overwhelming orgasm.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I imagined if this felt so good, how would the actual sex feel?

The car was just full of our heavy breathing. His thick voice and the feel of his fingers now caressing my back don't let me speak, keeping me captivated.

"I want you so bad," he groaned. "Tonight, I will come by." 

I nodded in anticipation, "Me too," I replied.

He brushed his lips against me again, adjusting me over his lap.

It was still intense the air but we both had cooled down significantly.

"There looking for the toxicity report," Raphael explained as he looked out of the window. "That's the clinical laboratory that has the documents detailing the conditions of Darius' mother. Katherine's father owns it. They have significant security so you need insider knowledge to get past the locked and guards."

"How did she help?" I asked.

"I think she told him about the timetable, when her father comes in and security details. She also told him what they do with reports, especially classified ones." 

" They didn't have it after Darius' mother died?"

"No, it was clean. But Darius has been investigating it and from what he can remember the truth should be in the report. I mean this would tell them how she died, there was no reason for them to believe it was natural causes, Tatian had always his suspicions so that's why he made it the final task."

"As soon as Darius finds out the truth, he can get the company?"

"Yes, Tatian will delegate all shareholder position and rights to Darius, as soon as he graduates he can take over. And he's got his empire."

"Wow," I took a second to comprehend, all of his hard work boiled down to this minute. "I can't wait till it's all over."

"Yes, and Darius can get back to normal. It's odd seeing him so serious and composed, he's always been a troublemaker up to no good."

I laughed at his disapproval, his clear admiration for Darius shining through.

A knock sounded at the passenger window, it was tinted so I could vaguely see who it was. Raphael reached over to scroll down the window. 

Darius looked relieved as his eyes reflected his exhaustion, "I've found it. Let's go. Juliette, baby, I'll call you later tonight okay?"

He gave me a small smile and nodded his head as a goodbye, Alaric had appeared behind him, raising it in greeting from a distance.

"Sure, take care Darius." I smiled back gently at the strong man in front of me, his shirt sleeves rolled up neatly, showcasing his well built arm muscles.

"Bye," Raphael answered, "See you at the house,man." The window scrolled up. "Angel, as much as I love your position now, it would be hazard to everyone on the road if you stayed on my lap when I'm driving." He smirked devilishly.

I gasped, hitting his shoulder. "Sorry, I'm moving back."

He drove quickly back to the house, the soft jazz playing in the background, our hands joined together on his left leg.

As we pulled up, he said "Well, you should look forward to tonight."

------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thanks for reading, please comment and let me know your thoughts.

Next chapter is really something to look forward to because it is going to be exciting- a potential heavy scene with two..

I can't give too much away because what's the fun in that? Any guesses?

So please do recommend my book if you think it's good enough, I get excited to see new readers and I love having such a wide range of readers.

Have a fab day/night wherever you are!

xxx