Target: Virus 18

Lan Yao watched the closed door slowly raise his hand, his arms turned into tentacles like Yuan, and he let it pass through his chest, arms, and thighs expressionlessly until he stabbed himself into a bloody hole.

He was covered in blood, stood up stumblingly, and walked towards the laboratory leaning against the wall.

Hearing the movement, Muyou and the three of them walked out, and when they saw his embarrassed appearance, their faces became cold.
Of course, it was definitely not because of worry about Lan Yao, but because Lan Yao came back alone.

He did not bring back Yue Chu.

Muyou's white and tender face was closed in dark clouds, and her clear pupils flickered with red light, and she couldn't wait to kill Lan Yao directly.

This stupid thing, who vowed to promise him that he would bring people back, has now become like this.

The tentacles behind Muyou suddenly stretched out and attacked Lan Yao mercilessly, venting his inner anger.
Lan Yao flashed in the blue glare, but there was no defense.

However, the attack was stopped before it reached the front, and the impact of the hatchback almost shook the laboratory and the ceiling began to fall to the ground.

It's Lan Yi.

Lan Yi pursed her lips slightly, her peach blossom eyes were also condensed, and she no longer had the intoxicating tenderness of her usual days.

He threw away Muyou, helped Lan Yao into the treatment device, clicked the button and began to check his injury.

Muyou was furious, but he didn't expect Lan Yi to still stand on Lan Yao's side. Did he really think that the two of them were uncles and nephews? !

He walked up to Lan Yi angrily, the fierceness in his eyes almost overflowing his eyes. Not only did the taut tentacles not retreat, they also pointed their teeth and claws at Lan Yi more and more.

Muyou roared: "Are you still protecting him? !

If it weren't for him, Yue Chu would have been back long ago now! "

"Do you know how long I waited? Two hundred and fifty-nine thousand two hundred seconds! Every second is like a year! "

"And he vowed to run out, but in the end he didn't do anything. "

"A waste! "

Lan Yi's handsome side face did not fluctuate. He adjusted the instrument to the operating state and watched Lan Yao start to recover before taking two steps back.

"So what? Your anger is meaningless. You should be very clear that no matter who changes in the past, as long as Yuan is not willing to let us take Yuechu, then no one can take it away. "

It was not until this time that Lan Yi realized that they had fallen into a misunderstanding.

Originally, they all thought that being attracted to Yue Chu was due to nature, but now... Perhaps the initial confusion was not because of them, but because of the source.