Target: Virus 20

With a loud bang, the heavy steel door of the laboratory was directly knocked out of a big hole.     

Lan Yao stared at the people inside coldly with his inhumane vertical pupils, his scarlet eyes were like the red pupils of a beast at night, filled with violent intent to kill.  

Jiang Quan, who was working on the experimental bench, was taken aback for a moment.

When he saw the researchers fleeing in all directions, he pressed his forehead with some headache.

He didn't understand how Lan Yao, who had always been calm, could make such a move.     

Lan Yao stared at him, his big mouth full of sharp teeth opened, and he let out a low growl from his throat.     

“Call Muyou and Lan Yi over! ”     

Jiang Quan pushed his glasses, his cold face stained with a little impatience.     

Where did he know where Muyou and Lan Yi were? Both of them looked down on him. They didn't even bother to say a word, so how could they tell him their whereabouts.     

“I don't know where they are. ”     

However, before he finished speaking, Jiang Quan was pierced by bright red tentacles and set on the experimental bench.

The instruments on the test bench made a sizzling electric light, and Jiang Quan was pinched by the pain.    
 Lan Yao had been so stimulated that he had lost his sanity, and there was no room for Jiang Quan to refute.     

“Then go find it, immediately! ”    

 Jiang Quan nodded with difficulty. The pain of pulling his tentacles away from his body caused him to bite his lips, and his hands fell weakly to the ground, pressing on his own blood, dyeing his fingers red.     

He stood up stumblingly and walked out, wiping his fingers across the door panel, leaving bright red fingerprints.     

About ten minutes later    

 Muyou raised his eyebrows impatiently, his white and tender face was gloomy and indifferent, and he almost wrote the words dissatisfaction on his face.     

“What's the matter, you have to call us over. I'm crooked all day, and when it's time to speak, I can't say one, two, three, rubbish! ”     

Lan Yi was quite kind, walking slowly with the injured Jiang Quan, as if he couldn't think of why Lan Yao suddenly suffered and made Jiang Quan look like this.    

 When he entered the laboratory and saw Lan Yao's complete body, Mu You raised his eyebrows with interest, and Lan Yi was also taken aback.    

 Muyou walked over with a smile, but his innocent smile revealed a strong malice. He circled Lan Yao twice, and his mouth twitched twice.     

“It's really rare to see you like this. I thought you would prefer to wear that high-sounding skin, for fear that others would see the filth inside. ”    

 “Shut up! ”     

A heavy sound sounded, and the source peeled off Lan Yao's body, causing Muyou and Lan Yi to change their faces in an instant.