Target: Old Ghost 1

This is probably the world Yue Chu is most familiar with.

The yellow apartment building has about 20 floors, densely packed together, making people breathless. The road was extremely crowded, with all kinds of cars one after another, anxiously waiting to pass.

The sky was a little gray, and the mist shrouded the city, obscuring the blue sky and the dazzling sun, leaving only darkness.

Most of the pedestrians walked expressionlessly, their hurried footsteps hitting the ground in a disordered manner. Sometimes they accidentally bumped into each other, and their eyebrows couldn't help frowning, but they still took a breath in a hurry, whispered a few words quickly and left by mistake.

Yue Chu took a deep breath. The air here was far less fresh and clean than it used to be, but it unexpectedly made him miss it a little bit.

He dragged his bulky suitcase, bypassed the high-rise building, and walked into an apartment around the corner that was not luxurious but looked clean and tidy.

The red paint on the door is a bit off, but the door handle is still bright silver, and a monitor is installed on the top of the head that I don't know if it is open or not.

Yue Chu rang the doorbell, smiled and said to the young man who came to open the door: "Hello, I am the new tenant Yue Chu. "

The landlord, who was wearing a white vest and floral trousers, was taken aback when he saw him. The thumb exposed on the outside of the slippers moved restlessly, and he stroked his messy hair like a chicken coop uncomfortably, and turned aside to invite Yue Chu in. Chu came in.

This... isn't this really a star from nowhere? Just looking at it, I felt that my eyes were going to be blinded, and I just felt that I didn't know where to put my hands and feet.

"This is the key to 404, you can put it away. But it doesn't matter if you forget to bring it, I still have a spare key here.

No, no, no, I mean, although there is a spare key, I will never open your door to enter casually. "

The landlord Kong Dongfei said more and more incoherently. Looking at Yue Chu's smiling appearance, he only felt that sweat was starting to appear on his head.

Yue Chu took the key, nodded slightly, and said in a soft tone: "It's okay, I can understand, thank you. "

Kong Dongfei's face turned red, and he was stumbling for a long time and didn't know what to say. How could there be such a good-looking and gentle person.

He walked around Yue Chu in a panic, "Well, I'll help you carry the box up. "

However, he only lifted it a little bit as soon as he tried, my God, why is this box so heavy.

Yue Chu took the box from his hand, touched the back of Kong Dongfei's hand with his cool fingers, and easily picked up the box.

"Thank you, I can do it by myself. "

Kong Dongfei wiped the sweat from his face embarrassedly, and couldn't wait to find a seam to get in.

It's really... so embarrassing.

At this moment, there was a noisy sound of laughter and pushing on the stairs, accompanied by messy and heavy footsteps, like homing birds, rushing to the large living room on the first floor.