Ultimate power

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I was in my office going through some paperwork. My brothers managed to get an old print of the building from the all-girls orphanage. I was trying to determine in which room Roelynn was being kept. I doubt they would keep her in the sleeping hall. I was also trying to make a plan on how to get in, I didn't really care how I would go in as long as I was smart about it.

I had circled all the entrances and exits of the building

I had circled all the entrances and exits of the building. Had crosses on the map for the places where Peaky Blinders could hide with guns. I was deep in my thoughts when someone walked into my office. I looked up and saw Polly. She went ahead and sat down in the chair in front of my desk. Leaning forward she grabbed one of the ground maps of the building and looked at it. "So it looks like you're almost ready to put your plan into reality" she said gesturing to the paper in her hand. I laid my pen down and leaned back into my chair before folding my hands together. In my mind I went over my plan again before giving her a nod. Confirming I was satisfied with it. We both stood up from our chairs and made our way out of my office and towards the large dining room. My family had gathered in it, ready to listen to the plan. I was about done explaining it to everyone when Alfie came in. He had been watching the orphanage for me together with his men. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "If you want your child back. I suggest you do it now, yeah. Cause I just saw every child leave with most of the sisters but not Roelynn and the Parkers" he explained. I nodded and turned to my family "grab some guns. We've got work to do". All of them nodded before they each reached for a gun that was laying across the table. I took in a deep breath to settle down my nerves before I turned to the front door.

We all stopped the cars about a road away from the orphanage. The cars were shut off and the darkness of the night surrounded us. We all got out and my family immediately went to their hiding places. The plan was that they wouldn't go in unless something went wrong. Polly tried reasoning with me to at least let one of my brothers go inside with me. But she wasn't succesfull in changing my mind. We all split up to our positions. I had managed to get to the entrance of the orphanage without getting spotted. I pushed myself against the bricked wall and looked around to see if I could spot something. Like movement behind a lit window.

 Like movement behind a lit window