Part 13

You were soundly asleep when Takeomi woke you up by loudly entering your room and walking to your crib. 'Who the hell would wake me up?' you thought as your eyes looked up to see Takeomi looking at you with a grin.

'Creepy,' you thought as a girl with white hair approached you and picked you up.

"So this is brother's kid?" She asked Takeomi

"Yep," he said happily.

'Wow, she's pretty,' you thought as she picked you up and smiled. You tightly Clung onto her shirt while she held you and patted your back.

'Is this heaven?' you thought as you started messing with your aunt's hair.

"Hey, we better leave before Sanzu gets back," Takeomi said as she put you back into the crib and followed him.

'What the hell? Come back here. You can't leave me, lady,' you thought as you made baby noises. But she ended up still leaving you.

You started to pout when Sanzu came into the room all cheerful.

"Haruka, I'm here," he said, basically yelling.

You ignored him because you were still mad at him for putting you in time out earlier. Sanzu started to pout about how you weren't paying attention to him.

"Haruka, forgive me," he said while taking both of your hands.

'Fine,' you thought as you Reached your arms up to him, telling him to pick you up, which he happily did and took you back to the living room.

Authors notes 📝 

Sorry for the short chapter 😬
I hope you liked it ☺️