Target: Old Ghost 2

Jin Hui didn't expect that there were still people pretending to be kind here.

Please, just Feng Xuan's ugly appearance, but anyone who saw it, he couldn't wait to retreat, where would he be so polite.

He raised his eyes and looked, but he was almost blinded.

Obediently, where did THIS GUY COME FROM? HE GREW UP LIKE THIS DIAO, WHICH IS COMPLETELY INCONSISTENT WITH THEIR STYLE OF PAINTING!

Looking back again, I saw that the group of stupid women who looked at their faces were almost drooling.

Jin Hui, who was jealous, fiercely opened the crowd and walked in front of Yue Chu. He didn't care about the rent or the rent.

I have to give this little boy a little color to see.

"Pretend to be Man B, do you have your share of talking here? "

After speaking, he yelled at Feng Xuan again: "If you don't hurry over, you ugly ghost, if you don't go to the old haunted house tonight, you will be dead! "

As he said, Jin Hui stretched out her hand to grab Feng Xuan's slender wrist. She looked fierce and rude, and she didn't treat her like a girl at all.

Feng Xuan shrank her shoulders but did not move. She knew that she was not Jin Hui's opponent, and no one would help her.

Instead of resisting, it is better to be at the mercy of others honestly, and you can suffer less injuries.

However, Jin Hui was unable to grasp Feng Xuan's hand, but was stopped by a pair of jade-bone carved hands.

Yue Chu chuckled: "Forcing a girl like this is not something a man should do. "

Jin Hui's eyes widened, he immediately raised his hand and waved it over, yelling, "I want you to take care of it! "

He raised the corners of his mouth triumphantly, already fantasizing about knocking Yue Chu to the ground, exposing his embarrassing appearance.

It's a pity that fantasy is never comparable to cruel reality. Those hands that looked like works of art easily grabbed his wrists and twisted them, which immediately made him heartbroken.

Jin Hui didn't expect this little boy to be so powerful. When he kicked the iron plate, he immediately asked his companions for help, but he almost fainted without being so angry that his myocardial infarction.

Not only did those nymphomaniac women avenge him with righteous indignation, but their eyes glowed green, and they almost didn't drool.

What's even more hateful is that his brothers are not even taboo about meat and vegetables. It is estimated that if they hadn't taken care of his face, they would have stepped forward to help.

Jin Hui had a bad look on his face, and he only felt that he had forgotten to burn incense before going out today, which made him so unlucky.

Feng Xuan was amused. She really didn't expect that the person who had been in front of her would look so stupid.

Afraid of being discovered, she hurriedly lowered her head to conceal her smile, but the fear and loneliness just now disappeared.