26 | posing for jungkook

J U N G K O O K

J U N G K O O K

Alive. Being alive. To live. To breath, to feel, to touch, to hear, to smell, to taste... The theme for the art contest was too vague. I knew I was going to draw a living being, but who—or what? Jae said cats and dogs were probably going to work out, but Solene was already on it. She eanted to draw me as various animals, but I'd rather lie to myself and pretend I didn't know.

Kwon mentioned flowers whereas Hyemon thought it would be nice to draw insects. Honestly, none of it seemed good to me.

"How about your fellow members?" Namjoon cocked an eyebrow, fixing his eyes on me.

I nodded, watching my father's reaction. "That's the best idea so far." he said, busy cleaning the dishes "You're the best at drawing portraits. Why don't you try this?"

Carefully thinking, I scratched my chin. To be honest, portraits were nice, but I'd always like to add unrealistic elements to them. Wellz maybe I could go for it?

"How about you draw your loving big brother?" said boy poked my cheek, causing me to slap his hand away "I'm serious though. I can pose for you."

Dad and I exchanged an amused glance, surprised that he would even offer to pose for me. Thus, I agreed to draw a portrait of my brother for the art contest.

❁ ✾ ❃ ❋

Since I needed a peaceful and quiet place to draw a portrait with a model sitting in front me, Namjoon suggested to use the council's room. Perks of being the president's brother.

"Hello Jungkookie!" a high-pitched voice erupted from behind as I entered the office

Not only was I welcomed by my brother, but the secretary and the treasurer were there as well. I sent a quizzical look to my sibling, surprised to even see them considering he promised he'd send the members away so that I could work in peace. I mean, I didn't even ask Y/n to come.

The enthusiast yet shrill voice was Hoseok's who happened to ruffle my hair as he walked past me. On the other hand, Taehyung opened his arms, gesturing for me to approach. I glanced at Namjoon who smirked, urging me to go for it with a small nod of the head.

With a quiet sigh, I walked to the brown-haired boy, allowing him to pull me into his tight embrace.

After a few seconds, I broke off the hug, clearing my throat as he flashed a proud and cocky smile.

He chuckled, glancing at his friends. "I think he has the hots for me."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head in despair. While I placed my equipment to get started as soon as possible, I questioned the boys.

"Why are you guys here?"

Hoseok scoffed at that. "Excuse you, this is our office."