Chapter 355: Saving People!

Joel said, “I asked Yvonne to call Mr. Hunt…”

At this point, he suddenly understood something. “You mean Mr. Hunt didn’t hear about this? Where is he?”

Although he knew that there was something wrong with Yvonne, she was still Uncle Ian’s adopted daughter. Joel had been extra wary of her, so he did not expect something to happen at this critical juncture!

They were all members of the Smith family. Everyone was protecting the Smiths’ dignity!

Therefore, Joel did not believe Yvonne would do anything to harm them.

Nora sneered. “You don’t believe me. Why don’t you ask Justin?”

Joel took out his phone. “I’ll call Justin and ask him about it.”

However, before she could call him, Nora reached out and stopped him. “He’s at the police station now.”

As expected of the head of the Smiths, Joel instantly understood what she meant. He frowned and asked directly, “Did he help you out?”

“Yes, he restrained Morris.” Nora’s light words made Joel’s pupils shrink again.

Actually, he knew where Louis, Warren, and Quentin were.

Old Maddy could not take it anymore.

If they could not find Anti and could not save him, even if Nora did not involve herself in the major case in Morris’s hands, just this matter alone would confirm the charges of medical malpractice!

Therefore, he did not stop them.

He knew Quentin’s ability.

If he wanted to save someone, he could definitely do so.

Furthermore, the three of them still did not know that he had prepared a follow-up plan to help them. The Smiths’ private plane at the airport had already been prepared and could take off at any time.

However, he never expected that Justin would actually put himself in danger.

“Ridiculous!” Joel reprimanded her. “If he lets you out like this, he won’t be able to clear his name no matter what. There aren’t many ways to save Old Maddy!”

Nora raised her eyebrows. “Let’s not talk about this anymore. I want to enter the operation theater now. Can you do that?”

“It’s useless even if you go,” Joel emphasized. “I told you, only Anti…”

At this point, Joel instantly understood something. He looked at Nora in disbelief and asked in shock, “You’re Anti?”

“Yes.”

Nora’s firm answer made Joel reveal a complicated expression for a moment.

Who was this cousin of his?

He was silent for a moment before saying slowly, “Wait a minute.”

He left the workroom and returned a minute later with a doctor’s white coat.

Nora wore it directly and then put on her hat and mask. She lowered her head and followed Joel out of the room.

The two of them went straight to the operation theater.

The police officers were standing there, looking around. When they saw the two of them, they asked, “Who is this? Take off your mask. We want to check!”

Nora narrowed her eyes and placed her hand on her mask.

At this moment, Joel took a step forward with an anxious expression. “What are you guys doing? This is Dr. Larson, the head of the Department of Neurology. She was caught in a traffic jam and came late. Quickly let her in to treat Old Maddy! If this continues, he won’t be able to survive!”