Chapter 362: It Was You!!

As soon as she said that, all the servants in the room looked at Yvonne.

Yvonne’s eyes widened and she tensed up nervously. Then, she took a deep breath and said steadily, “Isn’t that my mosquito repellent, Mdm. Florence? Why did you take it?”

Mosquito repellent?

Florence was stunned.

In a split second, she understood everything!

She looked at the pill in shock and then at Yvonne again. She felt as if her mind had become totally blank in this instant.

Was the woman standing in front of her really the Ms. Yvonne she had always thought of as gentle, generous, and understanding?

How could she lie… How could she lie?!

She had clearly told her that it was a Carefree Pill and told her to give it to Old Maddy, causing him to almost die!

Yvonne, however, took a step back. “Mdm. Florence, w-why are you looking at me like that?”

Why she was looking at her like that…?

Florence took a deep breath, and she suddenly made a decision.

2

By the time Nora woke up, it was already bright outside.

She opened her eyes slowly, feeling as if there were needles stabbing her in the head. Her brows drew together, and she reached out her fingers and pressed them against her head. She was about to say something when a pair of strong, warm hands pressed against her head and gently massaged her temples.

The pain slowly eased, and her tightly-knitted brows finally relaxed. She looked at the man giving her a massage.

Justin was still wearing the same clothes he wore the day before. From the looks of it, he hadn’t left the whole night?

Despite not having slept a wink all night, the man didn’t look dispirited at all. Only the corners of his eyes revealed some fatigue.

Under the dim light of the interrogation room, his beauty mark lost some of its usual fierceness and became a little more alluring.

She unwittingly thought of how the man had held Morris hostage and told her to leave the day before. She stretched, stood up, and asked casually, “Weren’t you afraid that I would flee?”

A smiling Justin looked at her and replied, “You wouldn’t.”

Nora paused in her stretching and asked, “Why? Because of the children?”

“Of course not,” Justin took out a handkerchief and handed it to her, “It’s because you said that you’re in love with me.”

Nora: “…”

The corners of her lips spasmed. She took the handkerchief from him and wiped her face casually. Then, she heard him say, “Just kidding. It’s because I know you’re not someone like that.”

She froze again.

To be honest, the two of them hadn’t really spent that much time together ever since her return to the States. In fact, the man wasn’t even aware of many of her mysterious identities.

In spite of that, he had trusted her even in a situation like this.

She put down the handkerchief that she was wiping her face with. For some reason, as she gazed at the man’s handsome face, her heart suddenly skipped a beat.