Episode 4: Part 1

"Are you sure it's okay for us to look like this?" Changbin asked as he stepped out of the van, a face mask over his face

"Are you sure it's okay for us to look like this?" Changbin asked as he stepped out of the van, a face mask over his face. He was dressed in casual clothes, as if he was going to practice all night in the studio.

The other Stray Kids members were dressed similarly as they followed their member, entering the studio where the Rule It All recording usually takes place.

Changbin never got an answer as clips of the idol groups arriving appeared, all wearing casual clothes. Their expressions matched the ones Changbin wore, all confused as to why they were dressed like this.

Soon they groups were getting settled in the studio, on the same stage where the first episode was filmed. The idols are seen greeting each other, giving viewers a glimpse of their friendship.

Allen is talking to the Stray Kids members, seated with them. The members of Cravity are glaring at him from where they are, capturing the attention of the others.

"Is there a problem?" Han asks, genuinely confused as to why the junior group is looking at them in that way.

"You stole Allen hyung." Hyeongjun says, with a pout. Jungmo quickly pats Hyungjun's back, a smirk on his face.

"You can keep him!" Jungmo calls out, offending Allen.

"Wow, my own group members don't want me!" Allen yells back, crossing his arms and looking away. The Stray Kids members let out "ooo's," simply observing to see what might happen.

Seongmin feels bad, tugging Serim's sleeve. Serim gets the signal, the two of them going to Stray Kids to get their member back.

On the female side of the room, Amare and Cappuccino seemed to be one big group, the two teams mixed together. Evie is also sitting by FaeZe, being introduced to their Canadian member.

"You're from Canada too?" Evie asks in English, trying to open up Ja:Ne.

Ja:Ne nods her head, a small smile appearing on her face. "Yes, I am."

"Ja:Ne, why are you acting so shy?" Hyera asks, unable to contain her laughter. "You're not like this in the dorms."

"Hey, I'm trying to be respectful to my senior!" Ja:Ne exclaims, suddenly getting much louder.

This only makes Evie throw her head back in laughter, entertained by the younger girls. "Ah, now you make me seem old."

The Boyz seemed bored, their usual friends Stray Kids busy. Eric's eyes landed on the team huddled together, laughing at their own jokes. He got up, approaching them with a smile on their face.

"Yah Lee Haechan, do you want to die?" Eric heard Renjun exclaim, the male lifting a fist. The other members quickly noticed Eric, motioning to him, but Renjun didn't get the hint. "Yah, don't fool around, I know there's no one behind me."