Not That Bad •🐀Bruno x Reader🐀•

[ Your pov ]
F/n = Friends Name

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT THAT BAD?!" F/n exclaimed.

"I don't know, he just doesn't sound that bad of a guy." I tried to reason, but it was pointless.

"Have you lost your mind?! He ruined Pepa and Felix's wedding!" F/n was not letting me win this conversation. It wasn't even that big of a deal in my opinion.

"It's not his fault that Pepa can't control her gift! Look, my point is that how can we assume he's that bad of a guy? No one's seen him in years! He's probably changed if he was even what you call evil." I was trying to get them to see my point.

"Your just basis since you two used to date." They stated.

"I," I struggled to defend myself for a second.

"I'm just saying. If I've learned anything from my past relationship with Bruno, it's that he wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone on purpose. He's not the power crazed villain you make him out to be." I explained.

I know that everyone said he ruined people's lives with his prophecies. But I don't see it that way, I don't see him that way.

Maybe I am basis cause of my feelings but I don't care! I'm going to protect his name. He deserves it. He treated me so well before he disappeared.

And honestly, I would be lying if I said I didn't still have feelings for him.

"You need to wake up and realize he's not some 'perfect guy'. Cause he's not. You need to get over him, and the way you see him. I know you still love him. It's so obvious that it's stupid. Just...try to get over the fact he left you and his family."

F/n looked concerned. Not the way I was expecting them to look at me.

"Fine. Then, I'll go find him! And show everyone he's not who you say he is!" I started to get excited by my sudden idea.

"Are you crazy or stupid?" Their eyes were serious now.

"Maybe both?" I akwardly laughed.

"Well good luck I guess. Don't do anything too stupid Y/n."

"Got it!" And then I left to get ready to find my past lover.

[ 376 words]
< I'll be making a part 2 to this >
I hope you enjoyed!
Bye for now!🐀💚