when she kisses your neck for the first time (requested)

"Good morning, my love," Rosie whispered as she walked up behind you, startling you as you finished brushing your teeth.

You placed your toothbrush back in the holder before you looked into the mirror, finding her eyes sparkling when they met yours.

"Good morning, baby."

She chuckled in your ear, kissing the spot below it before she moved her hands to your hips.

"I woke up and you weren't by my side."

"I couldn't sleep." You said, smiling a little as she kissed your cheek. "I woke up, watched you sleep for a little while, before deciding to get up and brush my teeth. I thought about making us some breakfast."

"That's so sweet." She smiled before moving one hand up to brush your hair to the other side of your neck before she let it fall back onto your hip.

You closed your eyes and felt your heart skip a beat as her lips sweetly brushed against your jaw.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world. You know that, sweet girl?"

You giggled, about to ask if she'd taken a look in the mirror recently, when her lips suddenly brushed against your neck, making you lose your train of thought instantly.

It was unexpected, something she hasn't done before. But it felt so amazing; her soft lips on your skin, making your heart soar and causing a blissful rush to flood over you as she continued to kiss you.

"You're wearing my sweater..." she softly spoke. "And you look so good, my love."

You couldn't help the smile that tugged at your lips.

She continued to kiss your neck, slowly turning you around so she'd have more of your soft skin to brush her lips against.

Her hands fell back to your hips, fingers  trailing across your sides to caress them as she brought you the most euphoria you've ever felt before.

You tilted your head back, eyes slipping shut as she left a little love bite on your skin, a soft sigh falling from your lips in response.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she held back a smirk, adoring the way you were responding to every sweet kiss on your neck.

She slowly pulled away, wanting to look into your eyes. She found they held a look of love when they locked with hers and her heart fluttered a little at the sweet sight.

"Yeah."

"I know I've never done that before. You seem to like it, though." She said and grinned from ear to ear as you nodded quickly, giggling as she kissed your cheek.

"I do. I love it."

She put her lips back on your neck and you put your head back once more.

You put your arms around her, pulling her as close as you could as she continued to give you kisses across every inch of your skin.

Another soft sigh fell from your lips and this time, she couldn't help but smirk.

"You do love this."

"So much." You said, heart fluttering as she smiled against your skin. "Please keep kissing me like this."

"Okay, baby girl." She whispered softly. "I will for as long as you want."