Chapter 29 - the unexpected

" how long are you going to be here? " she asked

" just for a few minutes " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" so who's nyla? " she asked.

" that's a story for another day " I said and sighed.

" but no the only reason i'm here is to ask you if you wanted to come with me, where's jazmine? " I asked standing up.

" she's actually with my mom in the kitchen " she said standing up and we started walking to the door.

As we walked down the hall I looked around at the paintings which reminded me of a art museum.

We walked down the stairs and it was silent for most of it.

" oh and don't tell anybody " I said as we reached the end of the stairs.

" I honestly didn't plan on it although that friend group that you sit with have been asking about you and your friends " she said.

" okay thank you, and when you see them again tell them I said hi " I said and she nodded.

We walked in a door way and ended up in their kitchen to see jazmine and her mom eating.

" Are you okay n- oh Janessa what are you doing here? " her mom asked.

" I wanted to come talk to Sarah about something " I said giving her my best fake smile.

" oh well are you hungry? " she asked about to stand up.

" No I'm fine thank you though " I said and she sat back down.

" I do need to speak to jazmine real quickly.. please " I said looking at jazmine and she got up and followed me out the kitchen.

" Is everything okay? " she asked.

" yes is everything okay with you? " i asked and she nodded her head.

" I was wondering if you wanted to come to Belgium with me " I whispered this time because paranoia is a huge thing.

" when? " she asked.

" in like two days.. you can bring Arianna and Joshua if you want " I said and I don't know why I suggested him.

" yeah sure but how long? " she asked.

" just for a few days " I said and she nodded.

" I'll have Sarah call you when I'll be on the way, don't tell ANYONE about this " I said seriously.

" BYE SARAH! BYE MS.RAINES! " I yelled and waved at jazmine before walking away.

< time skip to later >