+ 82 +

"Hey...Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

Sitting at their usual lunch table gently peeling an orange his eyes flicker over to Jungkook who shifts uncomfortably in his seat, his gaze moving around the cafeteria to look at the students before speaking in a low tone.

"Have you noticed that...everyone is acting kind of strange?"

"....Strange?"

"Yeah like...I don't know it seems like everyone is looking at you and I differently."

"It's probably because I'm not throwing parties anymore Jungkook, you tend to get unpopular when you decide to be a good person."

"No...I don't think that's it Hyung. I don't know but...everyone is acting strange. When we walk down the hallways and in lectures I can just tell...something is weird."

".....Jungkook are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine. Look just...I don't know watch your back and keep a close eye on Y/N. I have a bad feeling I don't really know why but...promise me you'll keep an eye on her."

"When do I not?"

"Im being serious. Don't let her out of your sight."

"....You're seriously freaking me out but...okay I guess..."

Returning to his orange and popping a slice of it in his mouth Jimin takes a minute to look around the room at the other students eating and sitting amongst themselves, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion when he notices the odd expressions on their faces when they look at him.

Hmm.

I guess people are kind of looking at me differently.

That really could be because I don't have parties anymore...I've had so many people give me a hard time and tell me how not cool I am anymore...

I guess I'll take Jungkook's word for it though...lucky for me, Y/N is at home right now sleeping away.

"H-Hey...J-Jimin-ssi.."

Oh hell.

"What do you want Shloofa."

"I-It's Shuka.....I was just going to ask you...how Y/N is doing?"

Ugh.

I don't owe this guy anything.

But I'll be cordial, because he's your friend Babygirl.

"She's doing fine, at home resting."

"Good...I'm glad...do you know if she's coming back to school?"

"It depends on how she's feeling when she wakes up, if she doesn't want to then she stays home. Why?"

"Eh? N-No reason! I just...I-I wanted to ask her advice on something..."

Advice?

....Advice on what?

"A-Anyways! I'll leave you alone! S-See you guys later!"

Watching Shuka scamper away shyly back to the coffee shop Jimin shifts uncomfortably in his seat, his lip pushing out into a pout until Jungkook's tone forced his attention.

"Hyung you can't seriously still be jealous about that guy."

"......I never said I was."

"He's been at this school for quite some time now and you still call him those awful botched nicknames."

"I have a hard time with names okay?"

"Mhm. Sure. I bet if he had nothing to do with Y/N you would know his name."

"You don't know that."

Playfully punching eachother in the arms and laughing amongst themselves Jimin's eyes linger over to the table with a single girl sitting at it angrily staring at her phone, his expression dropping to disgust at her flashily dressed figure.

I'm so happy Y/N doesn't have to be here right now.

Although...she would be fine if it weren't for the bitches like you giving her anxiety....

..................................

"Oh...What's this?"

Pulling into the driveway of the apartment building Jimin's eyebrows crinkle in playful confusion when he sees Y/N standing outside dressed in pajama pants and one of his sweatshirts, his lips stretching into a grin when she notices the car and smiles with a wave.

She's outside...

"Hey Baby Mama."

"Hi..."

Walking up to Y/N and immediately pulling her in for a kiss Jimin leans down and pats Joy on the top of her head, a little giggle escaping Y/N's lips when he tickles the back of her knee.

"Jimin!"

"This is quite a nice surprise Baby Mama."

"I...J-Joy needed to go outside...so I figured we would wait until you got home...s-so we could surprise you..."

Pressing another tiny kiss on her lips while his fingers slowly makes his way to intertwine with Y/N's Jimin watches the subtle blush tint her full cheeks, his heart beating erratically when she looks up at him with the sun glinting off her perfect round eyes.

"Would you like to go on a walk Babygirl?"

"Mhm..."

Following the path the little puppy leads them on the pair quietly steps into the grassy area on the side of the apartment building, Jimin's chin softly leaning on the girl's shoulder before placing a kiss on her cheek.

"S-So....how was your day today?..."

"Mm. It was fine. Boring without you being at school.."

"Really?"

"Mhm...this is always what I want the most..."

Sliding his hands around her waist from behind and pulling her close Jimin buries his face deep into the girls neck, another playful grin cracking on his lips when he feels the baby kicking against Y/N's belly.

"Seems like our baby is active today?"

"Y-Yeah...they've been doing that all day..."

"Must be that breakfast sandwich I got you this morning."

"Maybe."

Giggling amongst eachother after Joy is finished the trio make their way back up the stairs into the apartment, Y/N's eyes curiously watching as Jimin tugs something out of his backpack.

"Hey...Baby..."

"Hmm?"

"Are you...um...do you think you'll be free...this Friday possibly?"

"This...what? Why?"

Nervously clutching the piece of paper in his hands Jimin turns around to face the confused girl standing on the living room, his shaky hands outstretching to show her the piece of paper wrinkled from being in his backpack.

"S-So...I...I've never really...done this before...I don't really know why I'm so nervous...but...I...I wanted to ask you Baby...if...i-if...."

Come on Jimin spit it out!

"If you want to go to the formal with me!"

(A/N): Okay I KNOW this chapter is awkward it was awkward to write but I swear it'll make sense later